Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Weird Dream

I had a strange dream.

In this dream a few of us Americans were in an unknown country. We were held hostage and were in dangerous situation. Suddenly a gun fight broke up and we killed a couple of guys. It was awful mire we were in.

Next a few stashes of Euros where thrown up from the suitcase of a dying. We decided to take the money that was there - I took a small portion, but it was still several thousand dollars. And we started to make our way out when the cops came. But we fled....

When I started coming awake, I was like "Oh, that's not real life, good", but I didn't feel that relieved, unlike sometimes when I wake up from a really bad dream. I actually didn't want to wake up, I wanted to go back into the dream to keep experiencing it, which is kind of weird since you'd think I would not want be in that kind of situation.

Any idea what this dream means?

No comments: