Monday, January 8, 2007

Maria Duval is a real psychic

"Dear Maria Duval, as you mentioned in your letter, it is my wish, once i debt free, i would like to help other less fortunate people who are struggling.... Maria Duval, do you know, once i am debt free, and i have a regular income to look after my daily expenses, i won't need a big deal of money to play with. It is more important to contribute to the society than splurging everyone on myself."

This is my personal tribute to Maria Duval for this year 2008. I put in in this thread because i think this is a popular page where most people will see.

"My dearest friend Maria Duval,

This year I have not written a lot to you as compared to last year. How time flies! My last letter to you was in February when I wrote in to inform you I had won a little bit of money from lottery. Thank you so much, Maria!

After this lucky event, my life has been blissful and smooth. I even got a pay increment in August. A surprise because there was a lot of uncertainties in economy in the second half of the year. You have correctly predicted my life will get even better sometime in August. Maybe that was the one you were referring to?

That is why I feel regretful to write to you only now, when the year end approaches and Christmas is here. However, I just want to let you know that i am always grateful to you for helping me.

Yes, I have also viewed your new interview videos. You look radiant from what i see. I wish you have continual health and psychic energy so that more people can gain from your help. I tell myself I will do my best to talk to negative people that you are a God-send. Not some low down charlatans as some people might perceive you to be. That is why to world is so chaotic because people always are negative!

Well, I shall stop now. I wish you and all your friends have a even better 2009 and make there be peace in your life and family.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
A.R."

Maria Duval talking about lotterySource: Maria Duval video interview at www.mariaduval.net

maria duval photoA great Maria Duval testimony:

I wrote to you earlier last year explaining how I won $500.00 since I met Maria Duval. Since my last letter I have won a Super Bowl football square pool worth $1150,00 using one of her numbers which was one of my lucky numbers as well. I won $150.00 in mass. Big Game lottery using my number, $250.00 in mass cash lottery using another one of her numbers and my number, I hit the mass daily number in a daily number pool for $413.00 & I had a quarter on it myself and won $163.75 I also had 4 or 5 $10.00 hits in Mass cash and many $1.00 & $2.00 hits in all Mass lotteries. Today I won $10.00 in mass cash and I won $10.00 on a scratch ticket. I also won $100.00 in Lucky Sevens about 4 or 5 times and $50.00 about 5 times including 2 in a hour & a half. So far I estimated I’ve won over $2000.00 since I met Maria Duval. God bless Maria Duval.

Sincerely yours,

E. R. M. Sr.
Mass.

It was a surprise when I clicked my email inbox today because one of my friends sent me a clear picture of Maria Duval the clairvoyant. That is something rare because till now I have only seen her in some touched up graphics which is not very convincing to justify her identity. I hope to help her shedding some of the negative press around her by posting this photo right there at this blog. I am open for any comment.

In the photo you can see Maria Duval magnetizing the gifts before they are sent to the customers. I will check with my friend whether she can get more pictures of Maria Duval and I will duly post them here if I can.

My latest testimony for Maria Duval:
I won a betting on the horse racing for a small prize of $90 but the Universe is getting more generous on me because a few days later, I won $900 jackpot. This money is just nice for a better summer holiday here. Thank you very much Maria Duval and I have great faith in you.
I do not understand why they are saying Maria Duval is fake. She is real apparently! If she were a fake, police would have already tracked her down years ago. Probably, many people dislike what she promises which could be a bit overboard.

Even though she has appeared in the photos and real life video interviews, I do agree her publicity needs to be improved, after all, we are all living in the age where people are very PR conscious.

More Youtube videos on Maria Duval:









Tags:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sent Maria Duval a check for $45, which has been cashed. I was supposed to receive my chart and some kind of talisman but all i have received are her letters wanting to sell me more "talismen" for $45. i keep getting these letters from her and have received absolutely nothing for my $45. I wrote her and got no response. I sure would like to get my $45 back!!

Arthur Ralston said...

Hi June,

I'm sorry to hear that. Could it be your mail as lost? I wish I can help you..

Arthur

Arthur Ralston said...

Hey June, why don't you try writing to this email address, mariaduv@mariaduval.net.

Anonymous said...

Dear Maria Duval,

I have been endeavoring to carry out your various instructions with infinite improvement in the way I feel from written me. I really think I can note some success within me with the exception of the Tuesday evening routine.

Just after my birthday we had three happening in my family (cousins). There were five cases of diagnosed cases of cancer. The third one, Jamie, a twenty-one year old law student from the University of Victoria seriously injured in a motor accident, now paralyzed from the neck down, a very dear boy incidently, too. Please forgive this digression.

Last evening I opened the second envelope. I read it thoroughly but not thoroughly enough. I plan to read it a number of times.

I am still feeling very grateful to you, Maria Duval, such a famous yet very kind person who has found time to guide me in the right direction to help me to improve my lot in life. I apologize for not writing sooner to you.

Many thanks again and best wishes for a happy 2008..

Cheerio for now.

Eileen
Vancouver

Anonymous said...

My dearest friend Maria,

I have no doubt that you are sincere in helping people like me, and you are a real person. I have visited the videos and are very impressed by your professionalism. For me, I wish to get rid of the negative thoughts because i easily get affected by passing comments. But ever since you start your psychic sessions on me, i feel much better to negative influence now.

Thank you so much!
With lots of gratitude
Pauline

Anonymous said...

Hello

this is a client that you are currently helping, i don't know what made me look you up after all this time and all i want to say is i believe in you very much, and sometime things get hard to where i want to cry and by you alone telling me thier is somthing out thier for me and it this is not the rest of my life, being trapped inside with no way out. because of you i believe that there somthing important out thier for me and i am willing to fight.

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to Maria's service too and, yes, in 2008 I felt that my health had improved and people understood what I want. I win a lot of respect at what I did too. Maria, you have given me a new faith to what is possible. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Maria

im from New Zealand i got your letter today this afternoon,i regret that i dnt want to continue with it, i do apologise sincerely and waisting your time, there are many things you have said but i have a gut feeling that i dnt want to, i will continue my studies as an artist thank you very much for the letters, also return your letters to address that is shown good bye