Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Everyone has the chance to be lucky

Every person wishes to be lucky and when you are lucky, you will be the envy of people around you.

But what really creates luck? Personally I believe everyone can be lucky, it's just that there could be some invisible obstacles that come before them preventing them from getting lucky. Once you clear these obstacles, you will become luckier and good lucks will come to you easily. This theory does not come from me but my spiritual mentor Maria Duval and she has taught me immensely. So far I regard myself as a rather lucky person as I won small lottery prize quite often. Only the big ones have eluded me so far and I wish to be really lucky to win one of that one day.

I believe you have heard of the stories where the million dollar lottery winner simply spent off the windfall in a very short time and then back to square one. Which means there is a total lack of financial literacy.

If I were in such position, I will think and plan it out how am I going to grow with this amount of money endless millions of dollars before I want to spend a cent of it. Look for ways to grow a it is more challenging then spend it easily. I love challenges and this is one of the most exciting challenges a person can have in life!

So for me, it is much better to earn a hundred dollars by working hard and/or smart, rather than be given a thousand dollars without giving anything in return. It just feels great to reap the fruits of your labors.

No comments: