Friday, May 23, 2008

The moment before we sleep is precious

I treasure the time just before I sleep. Not matter how tired or sleepy I may be, I'll spend at least ten or fifteen minutes to reflect on the day and jot down on my notebook what I've learned. It makes a good guidebook for teaching my kid too. I do my best to make her listen; it's not easy I must say. She has her own views most of the time.

This is a time where you can reflect on what has happened in the day; and, if you are relaxed and at peace, you may notice thoughts coming into your head about what it is you would like to do tomorrow. I also write down my objectives and I'll carry it around with me on the next day. Sometimes I need a presentation and I'll use the power of visualisation learned from Maria Duval to image what'd be going on successfully.

As I reflect, sometimes I see people who are important in my life in my mind's eye. These people may be your loved ones; or, people who have passed to Spirit - perhaps a long time ago - may come around you and work with you on a daily basis.

This period before sleep is a good time to send messages telepathically to loved ones who may be separated from you at the moment. Distance is no barrier: just a gentle loving thought held within the mind and heart using your feelings and emotions will go a long way.

It is said that this system works even for people who have passed over!! I'm not very sure about it..I do send some thoughts to them occasionally. The time before sleep is also a good time to send loving thoughts of healing and support to our friends and relatives who may benefit from this.

It is this feeling of wholeness and expanded vision that helps us to see our way around blockages. If you have any issues you would like to receive specific answers to, our subconscious mind will take over the question while we're asleep and work on it for us.

And do not be surprised that by the morning you are awake, you have already received the answers to your dilemma! It is so unbelievable.

No comments: