Saturday, April 18, 2009

Maria Duval - 10 Ways To Read A Tarot Card Posted By : Craig Malone

10 Ways To Read A Tarot Card Posted By : Craig Malone
There are many more ways to read a tarot card than you can count, but here are 10 quick and easy ways to read tarot cards.

Get The Best from Your Psychic Reading Posted By : Paul The Seer
Someone asked me the other day if it was difficult giving psychic readings or clairvoyant readings over the telephone, I didn't hesitate with my answer. To me there is really no difference between a face-to-face psychic reading and a telephone psychic reading; in many ways I now prefer it.

Our Global Family - Psychic Predicitons For 2009 Posted By : Frederick Gimino
My psychical prediction For the first 6 months of 2009 I see a continuing trend line from last years series of economical and foreign policy faux pas.

No comments: