Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Intuitive feeling

Maria Duval tells me that intuition could be our life saver if we trust to believe it.

Sometimes I do feel like my mind is playing the impossible with me, telling me to do things that don't make sense at all. Yet the feeling is very strong that I must obey this inner call, often to a surprisingly positive outcome.

For me, intuition is like a light that guides, although I used to ignore it most of the time. It hasn't been long since I started awakening intuition within me and developing it to a level that shows me results before my own eyes. Once I started hearing my intuition, I didn't believe it... so it took me about many years to finally start paying attention and taking it seriously.

When I explored my physical sensations more deeply, such as a gut feeling or some unusual but welcome feeling in my chest, I usually found positive results, goals accomplished and dreams realized. Sometimes I ask myself how I did it all... (Btw, I haven't performed miracles or anything close to that... I'm not talking about magic... although that might be cool too).

No comments: