Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Secret Of Being Grateful

The power of gratitude is using the Law of Attraction to focus on what we have rather than what we don't have. Now I finally understood what counting your blessings mean because being thankful for what you have will bring back more to your life but the Law of Attraction doesn't only teach us to be grateful for what we have, we can also be grateful for the things even if they're not there and they will manifest into our reality. That's an added bonus.

I have also learned the connection between abundance or wealth and gratitude that's why many wealth experts suggest that if you want to be wealthy you should focus on being grateful because you will feel wealthy already and attract abundance into your life. I have also learned from experience that there are effective ways to practice gratitude to supercharge manifestations into your reality.



Having tried this myself I can say that being grateful not only for the material things that I have but also for the material things that I don't have is not enough because only after I was able to be grateful for the things around me, my life, my problems, challenges, hardships, mistakes, consciousness, ideas, freedom of choice, my thoughts and emotions, was I able to accumulate the wisdom and meaning of being grateful.

I have undergone 4 major surgeries in the past, two of them were life threatening I must say and I survived them all with flying colors because I believed that it was not my time to go. I may have been through bad times and I may not be rich but I can say that I have achieved in my own little way the things that I desire and deserved but that was nothing compared to the many chances in life that was given to me that when I wake up every morning I always say thank you that I did. And this kind of gratitude was able to sustain me with the good health I created in my reality.

I root my gratitude in something permanent that's why it became a permanent thing for me and became part of my identity. I was able to attract circumstances that resonate who I am and my gratitude is unconditional because I'm grateful for everything in my life and I was able to attract circumstances that matched those thoughts and feelings.

Learn more about Mastering the Law of Attraction by visiting http://www.thesecretoflifebydesign.com.

By: Janet Grace Ortigas

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com

No comments: