Thursday, February 11, 2010

You believe you can.

Life can be really miserable if there is a lack of confidence. If you recall back about the string of opportunities that came along but you lacked the confidence to go for it, life could look pretty uninspiring.

For example, when I was 20, I wanted to be a football player, yet I thought i was too small framed and at 20, it was rather "old" when most of the guys started in 16 or 17. Hence I turned down chances to play the game, even as a Sunday park player. Times fly and I've become another armchair critic all these years. I guess I just lack the confidence at that time.

So, please..if you want to do something, do it now, with confidence. Do not waste another minute of your precious life.

I think that being confident is all in your mind. If you think you can do it, the urge to complete will be so overwhelming that you think you can. As a result, confidence will come and now you dare to think it big. It's all in your mind, like Maria Duval says all the time.

Mental conditioning by affirmation is also an useful way to recharge your sapped confidence. Repeat a few times per day for months ahead with sentences like "If I believe in my own ability, nothing is impossible" and etc...Better still, listen to some inspirational recordings will do some wonders.

You live the life that you believe to be true about yourself. So program your mind to believe that you are confident and you will improve your confidence levels.

1 comment:

Lucky Numbers said...

Yes..Always believe in yourself.Because no one will believe in you if even you don't believe in yourself.