Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What Really Is Mind Over Matters?

I take that you have heard about this phrase "mind over matters". Yes, we have heard that regularly but what really is its definition? This term is widely communicated when someone has completed a job that could be difficult. This is because we have done what we have zoned in our mind to do, almost using mind over matter. This is a divine quality which we can recognize and control. Know that when you become exceedingly motivated and excited about a goalsomething which we want so much, it can be hard to accomplish if you do not have grip over your mind ability. Building up your psychic soul will allow you to surpass all barricades to realize your wishes.

Let's listen to what Maria Duval says that one who desires to become proficient at the control of mind over matter need to be in touch with the cosmic self, or divine conscience and inner voice. Now you will be able to judge the way between your conventional self and actua self. We need to add on strength to the point of our interest and pull it it towards our object of desire, concentrate on it, love it and continously act to expand it. Then we will be able to unkey our own psychic capacity. Know that conventional life and conformity may rule us out from coming true our psychic self or growing fully our personality.

Owing to conformity most people turn out to be blind imitators only a few ever follow their humanistic conscience and develop themselves to their fullest potential. To become your own master and nobodies slave requires a new vision, a psychic leap to resolve our inner and outer conflicts. Therefore it's important that we meditate, focus and be single minded to reach our goal.

Meditation is the trustable technique for the growth of the minds consciousness. Via meditation a person may return to the actual reality which frees the senses from encroachment to this world, as Maria Duval says. Meditation is also a method of healing the body and growing our psychic self. Everyone of us has an psychic layer of aura that cocoons us and becomes a part of our physical self. This aura is intimately connected to the health of the human being. Therefore the most effective way to overcome health problems is working directly on our aura. Healing one self is possible if we understand how to use those energy wave forms within and around our bodies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Arthur. A lot of what you say is completely true, and it is something I have believed in for a very long time. I have detached myself from what I was raised to believe with regards to society and basically anything that is "normal". After detaching myself I found myself lost, wondering what is the true meaning of life. That is when I became who I am today, I learned a lot of things from myself, a seeker of silences I am and in the stillness of the night I hear the cries and I see the dreams. You speak that of truth but to be able to actually get people to detach from what they're so used to is a very difficult task. For you see, people are how they are because they feel safe, and that safety is only there because of the fear of not feeling safe. For what is the need of safety & comfort but a bind to which keeps your soul from ever flourishing to its fullest? I'd really like to speak with you as I do not speak with anyone, and if we could share some thoughts on life in general, I would greatly appreciate it. You can contact me through email at jaafff@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you.

With love,
Jaafar

Arthur Ralston said...

Dear Jaafar,

Thanks buddy. Appreciate a lot for your poignant comment. I am still learning as you can see. We are all in a crule race but we need to stay in touch with our spiritual source to truly understand the meaning of life. Learn from the masters like http://yourenergy.blogspot.com I suggest. His blog is an inspiration to you I am sure.

Best of wishes,
Arthur :)