Thursday, February 1, 2007

Maria Duval has psychic power, so do you!

My television had fallen sicked suddenly on Tuesday night. There is sound but the screen is a blank. It's about time to retire it and replace it with a plasma or LCD maybe. The next day I checked out the local service directory and made an arrangement for a repair on Friday. I guess I will miss this week's Medium.

I am not a couch potato but my family is. It is a common pastime of many families in this country. Suddenly, it seems like the environment is quieter and I could hear more of my inner voice. Yes, i read in one of the Maria Duval's book that modern appliances actually produce a lot of harmful radiations in all directions and these invisible waves penetrate through the walls and through our bodies thus causing our cells to chemically react due to the radiations to become malignant. Imagine your TV, cellphones, fridge, wireless routers, power lines near your houses, I think I have been fried many times all over by now. Your inner self is a shy guy, it always whispers to you softly that you miss its voice all the time because you been busily taking on these powerful radiations. Now with TV gone, it finally dares to come to you more bolder.

Earlier this evening, a thought striked through me suddenly just when I was doing some tidying up of my room and it said quietly to me that my TV repairman could be on the way up the small path leading to my house. Spot on! Barely 1 min later, the door ring buzzed. I have this psychic ability too! Do you ever have this experience?

It could be psychic power in working. There are times when you have a hunch that someone's gonna call you and bingo, that person does call you some minutes later! Why is that so? Well I will tell you - it is that realization in that spot of your head that lights up like a banner - that calm all knowing feeling - that voice inside all of us. It's thought frequencies match up that's why it comes. You just need to be more observant and listen to it because many times, your inner one will guide you through.

No comments: