Tuesday, February 13, 2007

An office anecdote

To prove why we are linked spiritually I should quote you a real life incident that happened in my office yesterday. I am just an eye-witness and I shall tell you from the third person's perspective. This is not related to any Maria Duval guides or stories.

Three of my lady colleagues were discussing some apparently urgent issues just a couple of tables from my desk. They were chirping away and I could hear clearly what they talked about. One of the three ladies wore a short mini skirt to office yesterday and the rest of the two girls chided her jokingly that she shouldn't wear a skirt that could be shorter than Melinda's. By the way, Melinda is my office's administrative manager and she does know some confidential stuff about everyone in the office and that puts her in a strategic position over here in the company, lol. The glee here is, she likes to wear mini skirt. Therefore the girl talk continued that if Melinda knew someone's skirt was shorter than hers, she could be unhappy and feel upstaged.

Before the giggling among them stopped, Melinda appeared from nowhere and exclaimed, "Who's talking bad about me?" I laughed too.

This anecdote and little joke proves, never talk bad behind anyone because, they know somehow. We are all spiritually and 'psychically' linked.

No comments: