Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Special and different

Right now, I'm thinking, how much improvement to my life with the help of Maria Duval. So far I have been consistently meditating, I hope to do it daily though. It does not take much time just about ten minutes before I sleep. Listening to some spiritual music while meditating really lifts me up and I even sleep better since then. I like the feeling of my energy connecting with the universe.

I thank you for all the secrets you have told me this year. They really open me up a lot about the affairs of the heart and emotions. Luck has become better I feel and the chances of winning the card games increased too.

Also I think that Maria Duval knows me well because all of her mails have mentioned things that are deep in my heart. But I don’t know what gone to happen with that in the near future so I'll just consult her for some reference, but I know each of us is different and special.

No comments: