Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Time before I sleep

I like to spend some short minutes to reflect on what's happened during the day. It has become part of my routine and I think it is a productive time to spend on as you end the day. It makes me more relaxed and peaceful; it soothes my fears too and I sleep better as a result.

Lately I have been receiving some letters from Maria Duval and all of them are very appealing to my current situation. But I just subscribe to one of her recent services and it is good enough for me in the next few months. I am a person that needs lots of assurances, and it makes me confident when she said I have good months ahead next year. I reflect on that during my daily reflection too if what I'm doing is right.

As I think, I see people who are important in my life in my mind's eye as I go to sleep. These people may be loved ones like my grand parents; or, people who have passed away long time ago like one of my childhood buddies (in a road accident).

I just somehow enjoy their fleeting presence and to see if they messages for me.. I feel that these people have entered your space for a reason, so it is best just to silently witness the message they bring.

No comments: