Sunday, March 22, 2009

Maria Duval - I Give You February 2009 - Open The Gift - Open The Box Posted By : Veronica Hay

I Give You February 2009 - Open The Gift - Open The Box Posted By : Veronica Hay
What one thing can I promise myself to do every single day, for just 28 days, and keep my word about it, and how will I feel at the end when I have completed it?

Positive Thinking Impacts Your Health Posted By : Ruthan Brodsky
This article describes the importance of optimism for good health. The author provides several pracatical tips for ways to encourage positive thinking.

Psychic Predictions For February 2009 Posted By : Frederick Gimino
February will be a mixed month highlighted by a gradual cosmic move from extremely chaotic events, at the beginning of the month, to a more even keel towards the end of the month.

The Secret Behind Psychic Readings Posted By : Thomas Choo
Have you ever been for a psychic reading, and wonder how it is done? Perhaps you find yourself wondering why different psychics give you different readings that have totally dissimilar outcomes.

No comments: