Sunday, April 1, 2007

I love singing

Speaking of singing, I'm proud to tell you that I once went for an audition to be a country singer. The record company said I had a bright unique voice that is rare among the guys but I never knew exactly whether they are keen to give me more chances or not. In the end, I was disappointed that they didn't give me a chance as they wanted to look for something that was younger and more 'marketable'. It somehow hurt my pride and that was one of my lows in my life I feel. That was 2 years back but this incident has not diminished my passion to sing.

Well, today's April's Fool but I've got nothing to joke about. It's a quiet Sunday for me and I spent my time playing with kids or watching Psychic Academy over youtube. It really has got loads of stuff here.

No comments: