Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thoughts and actions

This is what I firmly believe. I have read up some motivational books by famous authors and came to the conclusion that we are a projection of our own thoughts. That means our actions and behaviors are the results of our mind works. I think Maria Duval will agree with me on this too.

Come on all people love to be loved and recognized and if this is understood and respected, you will ultimately be lucky because what goes around comes around. You reap what you sow and this is the law of nature.

That's why I always encourage people not to be overcome by negativities. Transform your thinking to a optimistic and positive thought waves will do wonders to your life. Of course, it is also beneficial that you seek company of the people who are wise, positive and creative but do it without expecting any returns. That's the attitude to success!

No comments: