Monday, November 26, 2007

Meditate to recover

I just returned from a week trip to UK for social visit. I had my Thanksgiving over there and it was the first time I had a Thanksgiving outside my country. They don't celebrate that over there of course, but we had our mini celebration just with a few of us. Right now I'm still experiencing some jet lags. I have heard of some stories about jetlag. I wasn’t surprised then, to find myself with strange sleeping hours.

Maybe I'm getting older, or this is only the third time I had taken a long distance flight in life. I'd that little fear for flight just to let you know. Finally I gathered my courage to make this trip thanks to my strong self positive belief I have now.

But there were other symptoms I was suffering from as well, including disorientation, lack of motivation, detachment from my life and work, and an inability to do much of anything besides watching TV. So I guess I have a severe loss of psychic energy through this week trip.

How am I going to recover this loss of psychic energy? Through some deep meditation of course.

Finally after some sessions in my solitude at the quietness of the night, I feel rejuvenated again.

No comments: