Friday, November 30, 2007

Eat that frog

Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy.

It's not the newest book out, but for me it's one of the best I've come across. I don't read a lot but if I do, i'll get serious about it.

The book is short and to the point. With Brian's easy style of reading, it's a comfortable a read. I read it in one day (2 hours of reading). The principles are well summarized. Most importantly, it works. It stops me from procrastinating.

It stands out for me the most in regards to personal development. Whoever is in a similar situation knows what I'm talking about. You procrastinate about developing your traits even though you know sometime we just want to laze around wasting precios time. If you are going for an job interview, I'd suggest you read it to make your mind positive and what you read will show it in your actions.

Seriously, go get a copy. You'll get back the time it took you to read the book on the following day.

No comments: