Monday, November 5, 2007

Talisman and the special balance restorer

I have received Maria Duval's "special balance restorer", which I ordered from her some weeks ago. It comes together with a talisman and 4 pieces of "force rods".

There are some instructions on using them and I read them very carefully so that I can obtain the best out of it.

Immediately I felt some good positive energy filling my hands when I took out the rods. That's when I knew they are the real stuff. After placing the rods and the balance restorer into the proper location as per Maria Duval's advice, I read up the instructions how to perform the ritual.

I have to confess my sleeping is way much better since the balance restorer is in my home thank you. I am sure at this point you must be smiling and happy. I also have to tell you that your ability, knowledge, energy and honesty are remarkable.

Maria Duval I also received your talisman of saint michael ofluck and money, love and friendship. It looks great so I wear it on my neck and I'll write to you again about it. Maria you have sent me several letters, I hope the ones that I am responding are appropriate at this time. Due to money problems is difficult to answer all of then.

Lastly Mdm Maria I am sure you will be very occupied working on my file and I will await for your correspondence soon. Once again thank you for your honesty and friendship.

Arthur

No comments: