Monday, February 4, 2008

Maria Duval's special balance restorer

This is the letter I have written to Maria Duval expressing my gratitude for her wonderful Special Balance Restorer.


Dear Mdm Maria Duval,

I have just sent your letter about the Special Balance Restorer.

When I sat down I felt so very tired. The last few nights I haven't been able to get comfortable to sleep. You see about five months back my dog Dotty had to have a leg amputated due to cancer. He is fine now but as there are things he cannot do I have to lift him some. This lifting has put my body through a lot of stress as he is a big dog because my leg is not strong due to the operation I had before.

Soon, the lifting of the dog also stressed my back to a extent. I felt some sharp pain whenever I laid down. I did visit my doctor who refers me to physiotherapist but there was still some discomfort.

So while I was reading I had the Special Balance Restorer besides me in my room and gradually all the fatigue somehow subsided so now I felt much better. I just want you Maria to know that.

I also read your letter about the Secret of the 12 Sacred Mantras of the Emerald Table. This sounds so wonderful and I look forward to experiencing it.

Special Balance Restorer somehow makes my life so much better and I feel pain free. What is to come? I wonder. I just want to have it for a while and then I'll return it to you as instructed.

I appreciate all your help.
Arthur

No comments: