Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Maintaining level of Consciousness in working hours

Consciousness is a big thing ever to come into any sane person's life. Through consciousness, one knows better what's the life purpose and the meaning of existence. Like anyone of you who have benefited from Maria Duval's spiritual guidance, I'm also undergoing a radical change in my level of consciousness. Somehow, I'm now able to bring a peaceful presence into my life in ways I never thought possible. No longer do I appear unsure when I deal with relationships and my relationships with my family and friends has taken on vast new dimensions, and life is sweet. Thanks Maria.

There is a big But though.

My job requires me to be on long hours on the road and if I am not with suppliers or vendors, i'll be on the road behind the wheel. I've been having a heck of a time remaining conscious while working. Note that I love my job(truck driver), yet I keep finding myself bound up with anxious energy; jaw set tight, body closed as it is pressurized trying to keep to the daily delivery schedules.

I do take in between breaks to be alone to raise my level of "being" but I don't want to appear as a weirdo to some people. Sometimes I think about what to write today while waiting for the queue and I record down my thoughts in point form before composing it at night when I am clear.

This way at least i keep myself clearer.

What about you?

No comments: