Monday, June 1, 2009

Taking spiritual responsibility

For a few years now, ever since i start my sessions with Maria Duval, I'm can be rightly said to be on the path of taking responsibility for my own life, finding the essence of my desires, and finding a way to bring everything I want into my life.

In the end I discovered that I'm a rather spiritual person..this is a new side of me i recently just found out, no longer that brash guy who drives a truck. Friends I hang out with somehow feels i am different and gradually they don't look for me for a drink on weekend nights anymore. Maybe i am no longer fitting into their way of life? Wife finds me gentler and listening too. I can only sit down and listen to her pouring her thoughts to me. Last time, I'd just watch football matches on TV and never bother her.

I also find that I like reading books like Eckhart Tolle, Abraham Hicks and more things like that. They are not easy to understand, yet i do my best to dicipher the meaning.

Because of those things, and the growth that they brought me, I developed a feeling inside of me, a wonderful, exciting feeling. It comes and goes, mostly when I look at beautiful nature or when I see animals, when I hear a good song or when I feel the sun and smell the fresh air it comes to me. I get this feeling when I think of what I want to do later, and my dreams

Whenever i feel deep inside of me is not connected to where I am this moment, i would read these books and meditate. A walk in the forested trail helps a lot too..and things will just get back to one piece at the end of the way.

No comments: