Thursday, May 24, 2007

The enemy within us

People are faced with difficulties and obstacles all the time; some people defeat these obstacles and become stronger and wiser while some people are simply swept aside with doubts and dejections with themselves.

I remember well when I was hospitalized for a few times in 2005 due to the swelling in body. Everyday was a pain to me. The thought of letting go came to me a few times, especially during the silence of the night. Somehow, I told myself not to be silly but remained brave so that I shall come out as the winner. It was one of the lowest points of my life during that time.

After the ordeal was over, I thought back and came to the conclusion that each person has a common enemy. That enemy is none other than the enemy within ourselves and the wicked voice of our enemy will keep whispering to us that what we do to change the situation is just a waste of time.

So when you are faced with your inner enemy, persevere and strive forward. Don't ever think of the negativities. Maria Duval will be by your side if you need her help!

No comments: