Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How to be a good dreamer?

Dreams could mean our Higher Selves healing, advising, encouraging, and sometimes warning us of coming dangers. Dreams are really a mystical topic which humans have still not fully grasped even at this present time.

I usually have a lot of dreams, some weird, some funny, some mysterious, and some clueless. I have even dreamed of Maria Duval talking to me in a dream! I read in a passage that being a good 'dreamer' is actually beneficial to you.

WEll, its easy, just by recording them. Leave a notepad besides your bed and jot your dream fragments and dates down immediately the moment you wake up. This will automatically increase your ability to remember. By getting the journal and devoting time to this activity, you are sending a message to your consciousness that you are more interested in your dreams.

Shall I start jotting dreams from now? :)

No comments: