Monday, May 7, 2007

Keep that balance

Hope you have a fine weekend and I'm sad with what's happening in Kansas. Nature is powerful.

I know my emotions well enough. Sometimes I'm subject to mood swings and my wife tells me I'm hard to get along when I'm iAn a bad mood. She's right, but luckily most of the time I'm a cheerful person, unless some events really make me real bad. Now, I'm doing my best to maintain so that I won't be subject to swings again.

While browsing, I saw Mere's excellent article from her blog about maintaining balance to achieve a happy life. According to her, Maria Duval encourages people to be balanced or level-headed. Psychic Maria Duval says that people who are balanced are confident and they can face up to any adverse situations successfully. Maria encourages all to be level-headed, but a person can't do that if there are two different aims thus there is no proper focus. Hope you know my point here. :)

I think what Maria says is true as there are many tragedies happening which is the result of the lack of calmness and mind control. People are too soft and weak nowadays when they are faced with some life calamities. People with weak control will break lose and begin to blame the events around them for their state. Think VT.

No comments: