Thursday, March 22, 2007

Finalizing our gambling trip

April is fast approaching and now I am constantly thinking about the gambling trip next month. I'll be going with my best gambler cum buddy, Landon, whom I met a couple of years back while playing poker in a boat trip. He's a fun guy and we complement each other perfectly. We seems to have that telepathic understanding which is rare between guys and it's a great pity that Hollywood does not knock on our doors for their next 'Police Duo' formula robber & cop show! LOL.... please don't think much, we are perfectly straight and we are already both happily married with kids.

I had spoken to him about my experience with Maria Duval and of course, being a jovial guy he is, he was really ecstatic. I hope his effusion will influence Maria Duval one day and grant him some lucks he so much deserves.

We met up last night at a Starbucks nearby to discuss the trip and we got everything finalized. He will be in charge of hotel booking (I told him 2 rooms please, LOL) while I'll be responsible for airfare booking. Nothing pleases more than getting both our Mrs understanding and agreeable to our trip and I got to thank God and Maria Duval for this luck as I'd worries and concerns about this earlier. Glad it's all worked out!

No comments: