Monday, March 5, 2007

Maria Duval - When is your lucky break?

Games of chance or games of luck, is one of my favorite pastimes. I have always enjoyed it a lot, even to the point of indulging in it and lost quite an amount of money too. Luckily through Maria Duval, she has helped me to recover some of the debts via some winnings during my lucky days.

Horse racing, roulette, lottery etc, are in fact subject to very precise rules. Sometimes people lose in number games and they say it is due to bad luck. What precisely does it mean by 'bad luck'?

Just to share with you what I know. Luck is not blind to everyone BUT it is governed by cosmic laws linked to the astral influences of the various planets. If there is a way to tell when your lucky breaks will be, I am sure you will be very thrilled.

Do bear in mind one thing though, the desires must always be well-motivated, meaning not based on greed and next, you must be determined and believed luck will fall on you.

No comments: