Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tarot cards lottery win

I came across this news article with great interest. It happened recently and I don't have the exact date.

There is this Canadian woman called Judy Mayer who won $6.8 million in the Lotto using five of the six numbers she received in a tarot card reading she had in 2005. Called this the real psychic prediction and I like to know which psychic did she visit therefore do not ever dimiss what psychics say. I think she has huge faith in her tarot numbers that's why she can receive this windfall. It's her rewards from the Providence.

Judy said the psychic said she would receive good lucks but never said she would win big amount of money. Further luck was involved but it was Judy's doing. For reasons she was unable to explain, she changed the sixth number given to her -- 45 -- to 46.
Numbers drawn were 5, 6, 17, 21, 31 and 46.

The Lottery company said this is the first time someone had won the big prize based on the tarot cards. She has since quit her job as a hotel manager. Of course I would too!

I guess I would have to place more extra faith with psychics.

No comments: