Friday, March 23, 2007

Keeping a positive mindset

Do you think am I addicted to lottery and gambling? I've read there are 7 chakras in the human body that control the human emotions and behaviors, so which chakra controls the urge to gamble? Just a question I pose at myself to keep me thinking about. If you know the answer, feel free to help me ok? :)

I'm not trying to justify myself, I think I've toned down a bit since the hospital stint. That could be the punishment I deserve from God for being too addictive. I've learned. Somehow, there's still an unfinished business which is to really win a big one. Maria Duval has helped me won something substantial ($25,000!!) and I'm aiming for a bigger one. Everyday I'm thinking positive and I have firm faith in her. I don't have the negativity of other people who resign themselves to paucity and blame everyone but themselves for it. This is the way to go I know it and that's how the rich made it.

No comments: