Thursday, March 15, 2007

Unexpected day in the theater

What an unexpected day. Because of some last minute delay from my suppliers, my work got delayed too and I couldn't really do anything about it, not even if I gave them a hounding. It was only 1.23pm and really too early to go home. Right, I decided to spending my unexpected free afternoon time in the cinema with my office buddy. '300' is a great movie I heard and I absolutely love this type of movie in medieval setting.

We had a quick lunch eating Vietnamese yummies (broken rice and charbroiled pork) and arrived at Grand 16 just before the 2pm started. I switched off my cellphone for 2 hours and thoroughly enjoyed 300, and the freedom of course. Not for the timid nor culturally illiterate. Between the blood and mythic storytelling, it was a feast for the eyes.

When I reach home, it was only 5pm. I had never been home that early in a long time.

No comments: