Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Divine intervention and Maria Duval's predictions

The odds of hitting a Royal Flush or a Straight Flush in stud poker are astronomical and rank right up there with hitting the lottery. I honestly have never seen another player get a Royal or Straight Flush. I have talked with many old timers who said they never even had a Four of a Kind and I have had at least ten of those since November 2005. So it must really be defying the odds when I hit my second Straight Flush on March 24, 2006. This time it was all Hearts. 10,8,7.6 and it was worth over $6,300. Ironically it was the same dealer Patty whom I had not seen in months who dealt it to me.

Maria Duval says that good luck can be induced and that planets influence our destiny in different ways. So maybe the good luck I have experienced is derived from a combination of Maria Duval's talismans, some extremely rare planetary conjunctions, and perhaps some deep psychic strength within me that is now awakening.

I firmly believe that is a vast storehouse of good luck awaiting positive open-minded individuals. Whatever the force is - lies within the framwork of Parapsychology. And Maria Duval, perhaps more than any other person on this earth, understands the nature of these forces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Maria, iam curious to know more so i am able to put your extrodinary predictions in effect iam finacially straped. Can you help?