Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Welcome to my blog!


Hello all, my name is Arthur and I am from St Louis, MO. Just to share my excitement with you all because this is my first effort in doing blogging and I have heard a lot of craze about this online phenomenon. Almost everyone in my family keeps a blog about their own topics so I thought why not I started something about Maria Duval who has certainly helped me a lot last couple of years to improve my life.

I am proud to briefly share with you the place that I live. The City of St. Louis is a lovely cosmopolitan city completely surrounded by St. Louis County on the west, and the Mississippi River on the east, in the U.S. state of Missouri. The city is named after Louis IX of France. The city is also sometimes called "St. Louie", or "River City" and is the home of my favorite baseball team, St Louis Cardinals.

No comments: