Wednesday, January 3, 2007

My life was in shambles

I shall begin my blogging proper by telling you an incident sometime in 2005 in my life that caused my family and I much anguish.

In August 2005, I found myself flat on my back for the fourth time with a high fever and a serious infection in my right leg. That required me to eat a large amount of medicine and keep the leg elevated above my heart. The doctors still were not sure what caused the massive swelling that turned the leg ugly shades of black and red, except that it was some kind of virus.

I couldn't work either driving my semi-truck all over the country or going on any auditions my talent agent might have for me. Financially my life was becoming a nightmare. The mountains of debt grew increasingly higher and created much stress and unhappiness. I decided to start over and declare bankrupt, but then, there was still dispair and difficulties paying the bankruptcy lawyers.

In September 2005, I received some information in the mail regarding Maria Duval and her abilities to see the future clearly and accurately. Her astounding success rate for correct predictions and her achievements over the last 23 years made me eager to find out what future Maria Duval might see in my life.

Next I knew I sent in the postcard with my birthdate, place of birth, exact time, and answered several questions. I never really expected to hear anything at all but I just did it with some blind hope you might say.

No comments: