Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Unexpected surprise in the post box - frpm maria duval

Time had past since I sent the post card and I had nearly forgotten about that because life was just too tardy due to my ailments. However, that afternoon, I got an unexpected surprise and received a long letter from Maria Duval - a personal study that revealed many astonishing facts about me and my future. I was happy to learn that a very specific date - October 24, 2005 would mark a positive turning point in my life. This would be the beginning if an exceptional period last until perhaps November 2005.

She wanted to help me to improve my present situation quickly and would be there to show me all the opportunities to seize and how to avoid problems which could arise and perhaps turn them to advantages. The planet Neptune was about to enter some very favorable conjunctions which would not reoccur for some time. There would be months when chances for success would be multiplied and lucky periods where I would have dozens of chances of winning games of chance. The general conditions of my life would begin to improve and I was curious whether the lucky periods she spoke of would really be lucky.

No comments: