Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Maria Duval guide: 28th July to 21 August 2007

Maria Duval tells me that psychologically, the influence from 28th July to 21 August 2007 will be excellent and will tend to emphasize reflection, a sense or order, attention to details and patience.

She says I will be capable, all during this period, to face up to easily problems whilst bearing my long-term objective in mind.

I will be more easily balance my need for liberty with the need to perform my task. In fact, I will not be inlined to consider my duties and obligations as limitations or even restiction to me but more as the opportunity to gain in wisom and maturiaul

Whilst remaining true to my princuiles, my idea will become grander and more tolerant.

Your sense of order, duty and justice will lose some of their rigor and be replaced by more generous feelings.

The majority of your deeds will be governed by a strong sense of duty and you may possibly develop a paternalistic tendency towards the people around you.

In addition, this period could be very good for business and trade and your financial investments could well be likely to go off very well.

No comments: