Thursday, January 18, 2007

Medium series

medium maria duval psychicThere is a great TV series called Medium from NBC. I have started to follow this program and thoroughly enjoyed it. It is right now at Episode 9 of Season 3 and you can watch it on NBC every Wednesday night I think.

The main character is Allison DuBois, a woman with psychic powers and played by Patricia Arquette. She is a woman with psychic powers living in Arizona, and works with the District Attorney’s office to solve murders. The stories are thought to be based on some real-life experiences of a medium named Allison DuBois who also lives in Arizona.

I enjoy it because of its suspense and well-written script and I feel it is notches better than watching those reality series out there. I guess I will go back to the video shows to get the DVD's for Season 1 and 2. I will at least know more about psychics, mediums, although fictitiously.

No comments: