Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Finally! Thanks Maria Duval

First of all I like to confess honestly that I am so tired of being an unproductive member of the society!

Now come the good news! I had just been offered a job that I like very much. Does that come as a surprise to you? I will join this company starting on January 22nd. I have been scouring for one for the last one month or so. I just attended a single interview and out of the blue, the phone came and the HR lady told me that great news!

Well, I have not been in the workforce since 1 year back. The only 'job' I had then was those trips for carribean stud poker as a "luck hunter". It's a new beginning with a new sense of mission in my life I should say. At least that is something very positive, and that is what Maria Duval had said to me. Next week will be another story, as the company is quite far away from here. I would require to travel 1 hour to reach there by highway.

I am going to go dig out more about this company now, then will play some virtual baseball game on the PC before going out for dinner. To Maria Duval, what you have done for me is enormous! Even though I have welfare allowances I'd still prefer to do something useful rather than sitting at home going gardening most of the time. My family and I have to get used to so much prosperity. With your help all negative influences disappeared and life is simply so much better.

You are a gift from God! Thanks!

No comments: