Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My Letter to Maria Duval

I have just written a letter to Maria Duval expressing my thanks and personal gratitude to her. I should have done that mid of last month but it's always there in the list not moving. This is letter is certainly a very strong endorsement to her. I hope more people will benefit under her guidance.

"Thank you for the folder entitled "Special Reading for Wealth and Happiness". I shall read each month and work on the information.

This morning I received your letter 777 and all the predictions it contained.

I have not written to you for sometime as I did not have anything to say although you have been in my thoughts.

However, today I collected $2,913 from Lotto 07-12-06.

I bought the ticket on Dec 1st using numbers I had worked out from "Secret Instructions" and others which you have given me.

So it has been your perseverance which has kept me interested. I have you to thank for that."

No comments: