Sunday, January 7, 2007

Maria Duval's overall analysis for me in 2007

According the Maria Duval guide for me for 2007, it says that I will be strongly attracted to ideals like progress, freedom, fraternity, cooperation and humanitarianism. Also my view of the world will change and my philosophy of life will probably take a more liberal and original turn than before. As I will be opposed to conventionality and routine, my ideas could be easily revolutionary but nevertheless constructive. (I am still doing my best to decipher what this means...)

In fact, it also says I must take care because I have been rather intolerant, which is true because I have all along been that kind of personality. Also I might be interested in studying modern sciences, technological progress, any subjects to do with rays and waves, or perhaps the aeronautical field. I also have an opportunity to travel abroad, and hence I have a great chance to break free from my past and my regular thought patterns.

No comments: