Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Talisman received. Thanks Maria Duval

Contining from the previous post...

Enclosed in the letter were 2 talisman along with specific instructions on what to do with them. I followed her instructions exactly. On the talisman is the most powerful pentacle Maria has found to protect me from bad luck and to add to chances of success. The day I received the talisman, I started winning especially at card games. I discovered a new and exciting game on the reverboats called Carribean Stud Poker and had many lucky days where I easily won $500 or more by getting more than my share of good poker hands.

In the letter Maria Duval said that she saw I was having money problems and that I might quickly need $25,000. She said that this sum was very important to me and would bring me a great deal of happiness. My thoughts at the time were great! Why not? But soon the normal doubts that anyone would have shoved these thoughts to the back burner and I continued on with my bland life.

Early Thanksgiving morning in 2005, I went to the riverboat to play a couple of Carribean Stud because the progressive jackpot had grown to over $210,000 which would be an excellent payday if you happen to hit a Royal Flush. I was talking with the dealer, Patty, about straight flushes and she mentioned that she had dealt one to herself once. Two hands later, I hit my first straight flush was worth over and 8,7,6,5,4 of spades. That straight flush was worth over $21,000 and Patty qualified with a pair to add an extra $500, pretty good for a fiver dollar ante and a ten dollar bet!

This money coupled with my other winnings for the month brought my total winnings to $25,000. I immediately thought about Maria Duval's letter and words quickly. She had been 100% correct on all accounts. I was having money problems, needed $25,000 and it was important to me and did bring me a great deal of happiness. I just never imagined that quickly would mean - oh, in the next 30 days - or so! Now that's quick.

No comments: