Monday, September 22, 2008

Maria Duval - Pick up women using humour easily!

Pick up women using humour easily!
A great tool about comedians and other funny people is their natural ability to carry out stories and keep you hooked in and listening intently as they make you laugh again and again. When you are lauging and in a good mood it puts you off guard and at ease. The same works with beautiful women. Humour is an invaluable tool to use in getting women, since it drops their guard and puts them in a favourable mood. When you can get a woman laughing it shows you are comfortable with who you are and you are confident. You want to show her that you are a cool, fun, interesting, funny and attractive guy, and not some loser that has to succeed or is going to bed alone. When you get her laughing with you (never at you) it gives her the opportunity to have some fun too! Another great tool with humour, is the fact that you can sift through the mean women and go after the women that laugh with you and have an actual personality, and not some stuck up ego you want nothing to do with! Just remember when using humour with women, be friendly, up to date and don't talk about the stuff you talk about with your buddies. Don't be scared to use sexual innuendo or jokes.. but don't talk about guy stuff whatever you do!

Article by Steve Gibbs. Get 37 Free Reports On How To Pick Up Women Easily And Get Over Your Shyness: Pickup women easily click here!

Attraction Problems Were Yesterday
After spending lots of time on different forums, web sites and talking to lots of men, I have realized that there are a lot of men out there that are just not living the life they should and want.

And one of the main problem they have is attracting women. They just can't do it.

Whether they are looking for the girl of their lives, or one night stands, they all seem to have the same problem. And if they could just analyze the problem a bit better, they would realize that the problem is not physical appearance, money, fame or techniques.

They need to commit to them self, to sort their life, and get this aspect handled. And once they start, they realize that getting this handled will have an impact on all areas of their life.

Years ago, after having unsuccessful approaches, I started forgetting, not handling this part of my life but forgetting it. I would just lie to myself, this is not for me, I can't do it, and I would go after other stuff. And that had a negative impact on lots of areas of my life. I would start playing more video games (I even joined a game hacking team. It's like lots of guys, buying and playing games all the time and making cheats for them...), go out to more "dumb" places and so on...

And one day, I still have the image clear in my mind.

I see myself sitting at a table with a average girl and we are drinking coffee. I'm looking at the girl, I know she is not much and I shouldn't have any problem being with her. Maybe because I'm seeing my self as a average guy, so she must like me, right?

How wrong was I. I couldn't have attracted her, and I couldn't even attract any girl I liked!

And so I started a journey to learn more about my self, my problems, how to fix them, and what my goal is. I listened to tapes, went to seminars, discussed dating on lots of forums, read seduction newsletters and e books and so on...

And during that, I've learned lots of different stuff. Stuff that were just there, waiting for you to see them. Some maybe were a bit harder, but everything was worth it.

But I also realized another thing. None of that will work if you don't have a great commitment to change and to have a clear image what you want. The more commitment and clearer image you have, the faster & less trouble you will have on your journey.

And this is the part were I want to invite all of you guys that are really interested in learning how to attract girls and get positive reactions in every part of their life. Continue only if are really ready. Just think about it.


Now, I guess you want to continue. Great, you can just call me Black.

Visit to my web site at http://www.blackmethod.co.nr for more information about improving this part of your life! All my years of studying attraction is written there. I truly believe the whole concept can really help guys that are interested and ready to take on this path!

Your Greatest Hope For Survival is Not what You May Think.
Your greatest hope for survival in this spiritual creation and the next will be in your ability to think outside the box. What you know as your truth now is limited. All things change-you, those around you, the environment, and the sky. Life in a box is a closed system and by its very nature is limited. Without new energy and new life coming into the coffer there is no probable possibility of survival. You cannot hang on to what you have now-eventually it will all disappear-your friends, your family, your neighbourhood, and eventually you. Many people who have lost the people and things around them have also lost the things by which they have been measured. It is the other physical objects which give relative definition to us. Without a skinny person to compare myself with, I would not be able to call myself fat. Without the challenged person to compare myself to I would not be able to call myself whole, nor would I be rich without the poor person to judge against. As evolving beings we must constantly redefine ourselves otherwise we become relics. Life is change itself-it does not stand still. We stop living when we become comfortable with the status quo. We turn into the living dead. Some of the people I grew up with died when they turned 30 years old. They stopped using their brains and relied on what they learned in the first thirty years to carry them over the next thirty. When they retired they tried to get back the first thirty years and became lost looking for something that no longer exists. Changes are difficult for many because we become too comfortable with the old slippers. For those who actively embrace change it is just the opposite-they live their lives to the fullest because they are constantly living in the defining moment. They do not lament about the past nor do they mourn for those left behind. Sometimes choices are difficult in the outset, but as one gets used to change, it becomes expected and welcomed. Every few generations a new human is born into a world that has become stagnant. These new humans are faster thinkers, smarter, and restless. They are designed for the new world and its technology, and they come to advance humanity into a new evolutionary period. The last era was the industrial revolution. It has taken us as far as we can go and will be replaced by another revolution leading us into a new era of thinkers and doers. These people will have greater purpose and resolve to correct the mistakes of the recent past. They will be dedicated to expanding man's mind and awareness past our present environment and understanding. Humanity evolves despite itself, but ever so slowly. Those who hold close to change make the most of the time they have here. While those who have died and stayed, live with their regrets or at best have made peace with them. There is no purpose to your personal life, other than the one you give it. There is no right or wrong about living your own life one way or the other, unless you genuinely believe there is. In the bigger picture you have lived your life perfectly and you cannot do otherwise. However, your greatest hope for survival no matter how long or short your lifetime is, is to live it to the fullest through a life of constant transition.

Roy E. Klienwachter is a resident of British Columbia, Canada. A published author, a student of NLP, New Age Light Worker, Teacher and Phenomenologist. Roy's books and articles are thought provoking, and designed to empower your imagination, and take you to places you would never have thought of. Claim your copy of Roy's new book at: http://www.yourlifewasnevermeanttobeastruggle.com Visit Roy at: http://www.klienwachter.com

No comments: