Thursday, November 6, 2008

Maria Duval - Focused Intention Has A Way Of Becoming Reality

Focused Intention Has A Way Of Becoming Reality
It’s no coincidence that motivational speakers, spiritual leaders, and marketing gurus all talk about the amazing power of focused intention. This single element could in fact be the most important aspect of any success routine.

I’m not going to use any of the latest buzz terms to describe the concept of visualizing an outcome, focusing on this outcome with all your might, and then watching as your visualized intention becomes a reality. The truth is this technique is as old as human history, and it’s an absolute guaranteed way to produce the good results you want within your business.

I have found that whether I feel badly and doubt I can succeed, or whether I feel unstoppable and believe that money will roll into my bank account in waves… I’m always right!

For me it’s not a theory, it’s a rock-solid fact: Focused intention has a way of becoming a reality.

I’d like to offer you a friendly challenge. Try the three focus drills in this article �" I mean honestly put yourself into these exercises �" and then post a comment on my blog letting me know how your experiment went. The link to my blog can be found in the resource box at the end of this article.

Before I continue let me stress that I’m putting you on the honor system here. Don’t go forward with every intention of sabotaging your results just so you can make a negative post about your lack of results. I want you to really open your mind and believe that you will succeed with these simple drills.

Ok let’s get started:

Focused Intent Exercise #1

I want you to write down the phrase “Business comes to me easily and frequently” and place this in a prominent spot within your workspace, like over your computer screen or next to your mouse pad. I also want you to start repeating this to yourself several times every day, and when you say it I want you to believe it’s 100% true.

Within just 30 days I am absolutely confident you will begin to get leads for your business, and paying customers, with a much higher frequency than you did before starting this exercise.

Focused Intent Exercise #2

I want you to start telling yourself every morning “Something great and unexpected is going to happen to me today”. And when you say this to yourself, I want you to believe it as if it is a proven scientific fact that you learned about in grade school.

You will begin to notice very soon that your life indeed is full of pleasant little surprises. Maybe you run into a friend at lunch and they buy your meal, or maybe you win $20 in the scratch-off lottery.

Good things will begin to happen to you simply because you intend this to be true, and because you believe it.

Focused Intent Exercise #3

Write this down: “There is no cost to self-improvement tools and personal development education.” If that sounds a bit too wordy try to put the phrase into your own verbiage, but the point is I want you to understand and believe that as long as you have pure intention you can go out and buy a book or CD on self-improvement and the money you spend on that item will immediately find it’s way back to you.

I do this last one all the time and it’s a real hoot! Get into the frame of mind, really start to believe this is completely and totally true for you, and then start having some real fun with it!

I hope you’ll give these fun exercises a try in your life. And I hope you’ll visit my blog to let us know how it works for you.

Tim Whiston is a professional Internet marketer who has created hundreds of thousands of dollars in profits for his clients. Be sure to check out his Internet Marketing Blog for more solid content.

Law of Attraction Article: Manifestation Exercise # 1 - The Gratitude List
I guess it was about 10 years ago when I had hit one of the greatest “funks” in my lifetime. It was right after Thanksgiving. My husband had been let go from his job because of an untrue rumor someone had spread about him, and we lost a major Christmas bonus we had been counting on. My online business was doing poorly because people were saving their money for holiday purchases. We were behind in all of our bills, creditors were calling constantly and of coarse Christmas was on its way and we didn’t have an extra dollar to spend on it. My husband and I were taking the stress we were both going through out on each other, and the guilt we felt over our sons growing Christmas list made us feel even worse.

It was about this time that I came across the Gratitude List suggestion.

I had already been studying the Law of Attraction principles for quite some time, but hadn’t quite mastered it yet. I was still at a point where my current “reality” problems took up more of my thoughts than the new reality I wanted to focus on. I had learned, however, about synchronicity (the coincidences Universe or your higher self keeps bringing to you when it really wants you to notice something.)

In one weeks time I had come across the Gratitude list idea in three different places. In an online article, in a book I was reading and then I heard it on television.

Anyway I got the hint. Obviously, this was something I was supposed to do.

Like I said, this was a really bad time for me. So trying to focus on good things at this point was extremely difficult. But then I figured who am I to argue with what the Universe was clearly trying to tell me? I decided to follow some of the examples I had heard in the three places mentioned above; and regardless of my current circumstances at the time, tried to look for things to be grateful for.

It seemed tough at first. My negative thoughts kept trying to come through - but I was determined. I would find even the smallest things to be grateful for.

I found it to be much easier than I ever thought it could be.

While I can’t find my original list (I believe it was on my old computer) I do remember most of what I wrote those first couple of days.

Things I Am Grateful For:

I am grateful I am alive today to give this life thing another shot (that is still one of my favorites) I am grateful I am healthy and pain free I am grateful I have my freedom (I mean I could’ve been in jail or a hospital bed - so things weren’t that bad) I am grateful for my healthy family and friends. Even though I don’t have a lot of money right now- I am grateful I will spend the holidays with all of my friends and family. It was my favorite time of year. I am grateful that we live in a nice, safe, clean apartment. I am grateful we have enough money to eat today. I am grateful that while behind in my utilities, I still have my heat and electricity and cable today. I am grateful for my clean water to drink and shower with (think how many people in the world don’t have even those basic things) I am grateful for my pets who love me so much I am grateful for the funny emails my friends who care about me send to me. I am grateful for this computer to receive them on. I am grateful for the internet that brings me all the answers I want in less than 5 minutes time (remember how long it used to take just to try to find information before the internet?)

Anyway I came up with a bunch of other things in those first few days. I would spend my first 15 minutes of the morning with my cup of coffee typing out my list.

While at first I was just going through the motions I found I did feel a little better each morning after I was done. What was more surprising to me however, was the lasting effects it was having without my even being aware of it.

Around the third day, I remember waking up feeling “lighter“ somehow. Before I started my lists I had been waking every morning with a knot in my stomach and a feeling of dread about all of the things I was going to have to unwillingly deal with that day. By the third day however, I found myself waking feeling a little calmer. A little happier. A little bit more confident that I could deal with whatever came my way, even though none of my outside circumstances had changed yet.

Seeing as that I wasn’t doing anything different other than my grateful list I realized that it had to be the reason. This got me excited and I decided to really go to town on my list.

I started looking for even the smallest things to be grateful for.

The laugh I had the day before hearing a funny story. An unexpected gift from a neighbor. My mom’s chocolate chip cookies Decorating my apartment with my well loved holiday decorations that I kept in storage (and it didn’t cost me a cent). The wonderful cards arriving in the mail from my friends and family with pictures of their healthy growing children. The holiday decorations going up around the neighborhood making everything more festive.

Sure enough I found the more I did the list every day, the better I felt right after I did it as well as generally throughout the day. I also found myself taking note of little things to be grateful for all day long so I could add them to the next mornings list.

With Law of Attraction being what it is, sure enough my outside circumstances started to change as well. My husband found another job through an unexpected connection, we received a check from his old company from an account that we had forgotten he had, my mother surprised us by purchasing almost all of the items on my sons Christmas list as a gift to us and I found myself having one of the warmest Christmas’ I could ever remembering having. Simply because for the first time I truly appreciated all that I had.

If you want to attract wonderful things into your life, one of the fastest ways to do it is to start being grateful for what you have right now. And I don’t mean by just giving it lip service. I mean really feel the gratefulness as you write your list. Truly imagine what it would be like to not have so many of those things you take for granted in your life.

The Law of Attraction brings to you what you focus on, think about and the vibrational frequency you are working from. If you are spending your time thinking about all of the wonderful things you can be happy about - the universe will naturally respond to that vibration and bring you even more.

It is a simple 15 minute exercise that costs you nothing but can make an incredible difference in your entire life!
So start today! You have absolutely nothing to lose but everything to gain!

Happy Creating!

Janeen Clark is a Spiritual Life Coach who has been teaching, studying and applying the Law of Attraction for over 15 years. For more fun ways to make LOA work for you please visit her website at www.theveryhappyhuman.com

How to Get Everything You Want
I hear people often say things like, "It's great to be spiritually aware and peaceful, but I still feel there are things I want to achieve, have and do, how do I do that while still being mindful?”

Let me be clear, there’s nothing wrong with wanting more, it’s part of our abundant nature. It’s the thinking attached to the things we achieve, have or do that leads us astray.

Out of this, I've decided to give you a formula that is guaranteed to succeed for you when all 3 elements are in alignment with each other!

The Formula is:

You x (Thoughts + Actions) = Results/Outcomes

Or, Y x (T + A) = R

Interpretation:

YOU:
This is the most important part of the equation and involves you being still enough to know exactly what it is that you want. Most people will say they know what they want but in reality there’s so much happening around them that it’s just something that sounds nice, for e.g. I want a new car.

You need to be crystal clear on what it is that you truly want because without the clarity, you won’t have the focus required. So go into a quiet room, sit in a comfortable chair, close your eyes and ask the question, “What is it that I truly want?”
If other thoughts come in, allow them to pass through and keep asking the question. You’ll know when you have the right answer because it will fill you with enthusiasm and excitement.

If no answer comes, then leave it and return to it tomorrow, spend at least 15 minutes with it each day until something comes.

Remember, this is a critical step, the YOU part of this equation is the foundation and your thoughts and actions are surface structures, without a foundation all buildings crumble!

THOUGHTS
Once you’re clear on what it is you want, you need to be vigilant of what you’re thinking because the old conditioned (unconscious part) of you will probably not be comfortable with change and will look to sabotage efforts. This is where your mindfulness practice comes in handy, notice the objections that come up in you in wanting to change. In you noticing them, they lose their power to influence you.

ACTIONS
Action is the final step, unlike a lot of self-help tools out there that say action is the most important aspect of getting what you want. When the steps above are taken care of, action becomes a natural flow from that. You find that you’re actually motivated to take action because you’re clear about what you want and understand the importance of it. Action is only becomes work when you’re doing something that isn’t in alignment with what you really want. Action becomes a pleasure when it is in alignment with what you want and that’s something that a lot of people don’t experience yet.

Final Note, when the YOU is there, your efforts through your throughts and actions are multiplied dramatically. This is what is missing in personal development models that focus on positive thinking and taking action alone.

If this discussion has been of interest to you, join the Free Mindulness Series at http:www.studentisready.com where there's a step by step process of helping you find more in life as well as how to apply the above formula to things like money. Alternatively check out ther blog site at http://www.studentisready.com/blog

Angelo Campione has real life experience of dealing with emotional pain and now walks the path that has him live a life of purpose, joy and freedom He currently has an online Mindfulness Series Free of charge that goes through a step-by-step process of not only helping people understand themselves better but also giving them tools to help them find their own Truth.

Law of Attraction: Do You Work Too Hard At It?
Do we put too much effort into getting the Law of Attraction to work? Here's something that transforms it from a struggle into a stream.

Let's think about what we know.

Law of Attraction is the formula we use to instruct the quantum field about what to manifest into our lives, whether we do this with conscious or subconscious thought. The field follows the patterns imbued in it by Source (God, Universe, etc.) and mirrors our thoughts back to us as experiences. It follows the Law and is impartial as to what we instruct it to do.

We also know, or benefit from knowing, that Absolute Faith equals Absolute Results.

Since the field responds to the thoughts we have the strongest emotions or feelings about, the next consideration would have to be: what does absolute faith feel like?

It doesn't feel like stress, strain, worry, doubt, or any attempt to enforce our will on it. Such emotions and thoughts as these nurture increased feelings of separation from Source, absence of mindfulness about how the Law works, and our true nature . . . and attract more of what we prefer not to experience. It's not necessary (nor beneficial) to repeatedly focus on or will a thought form. We can get a clear feeling-sensing-living it image in our minds so the field knows what to create for us, but the powerful energy that makes it happen is to allow it . . . without "irritating" it as we might an insect bite.

I recall having the thought about fifteen years ago that the Source Consciousness is perfect. It can't lack, be ill, or be confused. Underneath the layers of beliefs, programs, and stories we tell ourselves and others, the truth of what Source is, is also our truth . . . because we're the same energy, just individual expressions of it. So, only our perceptions can cause us to experience these effects.

Knowing this realization, however, doesn't mean we immediately integrate it into our thought patterns. More often we take a winding, sometimes frightening journey in the direction of the rainbow where we know the pot of gold waits for us. But, this type of journey is also based in perception, or cause and effect.

If you've believed you're flawed or less in any way, you may perceive there are quite a few layers to let go of before you consistently feel or choose to feel the truth at your center. However, you can feel it sooner than later. You can peel away more than one layer at a time.

The fastest way to get to the core truth of who you are so your Law of Attraction formula works properly is to grasp that you're an expression of Source and can never be separate from it except in your mind, as well as recognize that Source flows perfectly, with no imperfections, no lack, no fear.

Consider the disproportionate attention fear in all its forms gets as an influence in our lives. This influence comes at us from all directions. You can choose to accept that fear is a source you wish to ingest (and regurgitate) or not. Most of the messages we receive from the world tell us we are disempowered, separate from Source and each other, separate from serenity, abundance, creativity, and from our true nature.

The Law works best for us when we are at one with truth about our unity with Source, when we are serene, trusting . . . in a state of absolute faith about who we are.

Alchemy Statement 13 from "Law of Attraction Alchemy: Change Lead Thoughts into Gold states: "I understand that nothing moves but mind, so attend to my thoughts."

The greatest, most effective thought you can attend to is the truth of Source, which is your own truth as an individual expression of it.

What might you have to let go of for the stream instead of the struggle to be your reality?

Get �Law of Attraction Alchemy� by Joyce Shafer now for $3, and her other e-books (I Don�t Want to be Your Guru, How to Have What You REALLY Want/$3 each) when you visit (email her or insert url into your browser if it doesn�t link from here) http://www.freewebs.com/coach4lifebalance - Joyce Shafer (jls1422@yahoo.com) is a Spiritual/Life Empowerment Coach and writer. Feel strength and serenity from your inner power: visit her website to see what spiritual coaching can do for you now.

No comments: