Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Maria Duval - Understanding Personal Growth

Understanding Personal Growth
I want everyone to be free of constraints and conditioning, whether cultural, environmental or societal. When this happens, people will live with joy, love, gratitude, and abundance. When people engage fully in a Personal Growth journey they experience a new sense of freedom and purpose that they never had before. Personal Growth is, at its core, about nurturing the growth of an individual. We are holistic beings with a mind, body, and spirit. We live in a world where we are increasingly challenged to draw upon our full potential. Personal Growth helps us to rise to the occasion�"to become all that we may be and adapt to the lightning-speed changes in society. Personal Growth and Spiritual growth are very intertwined. As Teilhard de Chardin said, We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. Is it an innate force that propels us forward to engage in life and everything around us? Some say the force is God, the Universe, the Divine Spirit, or something else. For me, it is the Spiritual that both moves and defines us. Personal Growth is the connection to that innate power, which allows an individual to grow and live life to the fullest. Many people are not aware or do not understand what Personal Growth is. I believe one of the core reasons is because it is called by so many names. Personal Growth may also be known by: self help, personal development, self-improvement, new age, and many others. In my opinion, once we choose a name for the concept of the growth of an individual, even more people will understand what’s possible for them and the world. I feel that Personal Growth is the best name. Personal Growth is a solo journey and one you don’t have to embark on alone. Even though you take the journey yourself, others are working on their journey as well. When we support each other everyone grows exponentially. For me, Personal Growth is a way of life �" a way of being, thinking, feeling, and acting. It begs the questions: What do you think about during the day? How do you feel most of the time? How proactive are you in life? To what level are you playing in life? Who are you? We are creatures of habit. Have you been thinking, feeling, or acting in a certain fashion for too long and want to break with old patterns? By fully embracing Personal Growth and taking action to change, you can transform your life and start thinking, feeling, and acting in brand new ways.

Manny Goldman is the founder and the visionary force behind PersonalGrowth.com. His vision is to create a community through PersonalGrowth.com that will transform the lives of billions of people. A community where it is normal for each person to share in each others’ successes, provide valuable support, encouragement and accountability. He envisions a world where Personal Growth is common practice and each person living their dreams to their full potential. http://www.personalgrowth.com

Coaching the vocation of mid-life
Coaching the vocation of mid-life by Milt Bullard - Correspondent Posted on October 21, 2005 http://www.brentwoodpress.com/html/bwdhome.htm Since moving here last July, one thing Craig Nathanson has noticed is ?the 10,000 people commuting out of Brentwood down Vasco Road to miserable jobs.? It reminds him, he adds, of his own life ?four years ago, when I left corporate America after 25 years.? Calling himself ?the vocational coach,? a trademark he instituted when he started his new business, Nathanson, 49, explains that he helps adults in their mid-lives ?discover and live their vocational passions. I?m not a traditional career counselor. I help people understand how to align their abilities and interests. I give them the momentum that they need. My goal is to help people discover what they are really passionate about doing, and then be able to make the money they need doing it.? To this end, Nathanson works with individual clients from four different countries and throughout the United States in weekly sessions, typically lasting from three to six months. Most of those he coaches are in their 40s, and a majority are women. Reflecting the results of the research he?s been conducting for his doctoral thesis over the past dozen years, Nathanson has found that ?what happens to people in their 40s is they come to the point of realizing it?s time to rediscover themselves. What we do defines what we are. When people are over 40, they want fulfillment. Many of us don?t ask if what we?re doing has value until that age. Society tends to ignore people over 40, and retirement is for people who don?t love what they do.? Noting that most of those who seek his services ?are coming out of some tragedy - illness, being laid off, divorced - Nathanson attributes to the latter and to newly empty nests the preponderance of women he coaches. The author of the book ?P is for Perfect,? published in Canada through a former client, Nathanson begins each coaching assignment with a 100-question assessment, ?helping one look at one?s whole life, the work in relation to other life aspects.? Although Nathanson speaks throughout the country, his clients come to him mostly through referrals. He regularly travels to Russia where, in his view, ?people don?t make any connections between joy and work.? Attributing his coaching skills to his academic research, corporate background, and personal experience, Nathanson says ?at the end of the day, I?m just the fellow who helps people find themselves.? Nathanson was born, and grew up, in San Francisco in, he remembers, a 300-square-foot apartment with his mom. They were poor enough, he recalls, to have to invent his own toys. He attended both San Francisco State and USF, earning two master?s degrees, one in telecommunications from Golden Gate University, and the other in human development from the Fielding Graduate Institute. In his pre-coaching days, Nathanson was a senior manager for Intel as well as one of the founders of an internet e-commerce company. With his wife and daughter and two sons, and as dictated by the job, he moved back and forth from Danville and Sacramento. Of his years as a corporate executive, Nathanson?s assessment is: ?I was good at it, but I was not liking it.? And so, effectively his own first client, he changed his life. Now in the process of finalizing a divorce, Nathanson admits, ?I?m living more of my research than I ever expected to. I walked away from the six-figure income. I gave up the fancy cars, and traded the 4,000-square foot mansion for a 400-square-foot apartment.? He also found himself with a prostate tumor, fortunately benign; used up his retirement funds; went through bankruptcy; and helped his middle son confront and combat a serious illness. The lesson, Nathanson believes, is that ?you must follow your heart. The world would be a better place if we all did what we love.? As an example, he cites ?the new generation, the 18-to-25-year-olds? who, he finds, ?really want a balanced lifestyle.? And Nathanson suspects that ?when they reach their 40s, we?re going to see a real paradigm switch.?

The Vocational Coach?s address is Suite D, 7960 Brentwood Blvd. The phone is 240-0770, and the fax is 240-0721. Online, the e-mail?s craig@thevocationalcoach.com, and there?s more information on the Web at www.thevocationalcoach.com.

Believe That God Has a Plan for You
It is very difficult to forgive someone else if you haven’t forgiven yourself. I don’t know about you, but I believe there is a Force greater than myself in this universe that has a plan for me. I truly feel I am a part of that plan. As I go around the world and learn about different religions and different cultures, I find myself talking to different groups about this concept. Do you believe there is Someone or some Force outside of you? We don’t have to agree religiously on any term, philosophical topic, doctrine, or any particular scripture. But the vast majority of people agree that there is a Force, or a Creator, larger than themselves. They may refer to it as God, or label this Force as something else. I am going to try, if I may, to stay clear of any particular religious viewpoint and to approach this very generically, allowing you to put your own label where you are comfortable. As we try to live and follow the plan for our lives, one day we may find ourselves in a position where we do something wrong that causes feelings of guilt to flow into our conscience. It happens to all of us, doesn’t it? Do you know the feeling I am referring to, that guilty feeling? It can come from little things we do in our life. Sometimes those things can be a bit larger, and then there are even bigger mistakes than that. In other words, there is a whole spectrum of mistakes that we make in life. For some of those things, we move on quickly, putting them out of our mind. Then there are the larger mistakes. Why are you still packing around a burden that holds you back from becoming the best person you can be? We have forgotten how to forgive each other or have chosen not to. All the major conflicts of the world can be linked to non-forgiveness. We need to shout forgiveness from the rooftops and the mountaintops because non-forgiveness is the root cause of the majority of the problems that we face in the world today.

Mark Victor Hansen, best known as the co-creator of the ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’ empire (which is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the best-selling non-fiction book series ever), is a walking success magnet! Between his books and speeches, Mark has helped countless millions of people become their very best. Visit Mark’s 101 E-Book Library at http://www.IdeasThatCanChangeYourLife.com.

Healing the Heart
Whether we endured a difficult childhood or experienced rejection from a hurtful lover, we all have emotional wounds in need of healing. As part of the preparation for magnetizing your soul mate you must now decide to actively begin healing the deepest wounds of your heart. Please note that I said to “begin” the healing process. For many of us this may be a lifelong process and it doesn’t mean you have to be fully healed to manifest your soul mate. In fact, one of the things a soul mate does is HELP you to heal your deepest wounds. BUT . . . I believe you really do need to clear out the stuff that is KEEPING you from having your soul mate in your life. If the walls around your heart are ten feet thick and you are unaware that you are blocking love from entering you will be sending the Universe mixed messages. One part of you will be a giant YES to having a relationship while your wounded heart is unconsciously saying “No, I am afraid of being hurt again.” Your job now is to uncover the wounds and begin the healing process so that you can send a clear signal that you are now ready for love. Forgiveness is often a two-part process: first, it involves forgiving those that hurt you and second, it means forgiving yourself for all of the times you didn’t listen to your intuition, or made unfortunate choices, or any of the hundreds of other things we blame ourselves for. In order to manifest your soul mate you really do need to clear the emotional and psychic clutter of your past. By not doing so you take the risk of attracting the same type of person you have failed with in the past. One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. If you have emotional baggage around relationships, commit right now to working through it and begin laying the ground for a healthy, happy, and fulfilling life with your soul mate.

Arielle Ford is a professional, previously unmarried woman who is revealing her secret to finding romance, love, marriage, and a perfect soul mate. She discovered how to take her professional success and apply it to her personal life, and she has never been happier. Now she wants to share that secret with you. Learn how to find your soul mate at http://www.SoulMateKit.com.

Dancing with the Squirrels
I was sitting in my chair going through a large cookbook that had belonged to my grandmother when the Gracious Mistress of the Parsonage came into the room. "Are you reading a cookbook?" she asked. Let me stop here and just start from the beginning. It all started several months ago when my wife and I tucked ourselves in for a nice evening sleep. I had just gotten to the point where I was ready to drift off into la-la-land when I felt a sharp pain in my right rib cage. Ever since God created Eve from one of Adam's ribs, wives have been poking men in this delicate part of his anatomy. "Did you hear that noise?" she whispered. My only sensation at the time was the pain in my right rib cage. I began to say something and then she shouted in my ear, "shhhhh. There it is again." When the buzzing in my ear subsided, I began to hear the sound that had alarmed her so. It was a faint scratching noise coming from the ceiling. Straining our ears, we could not determine what was making that noise. I suggested it was a snake and my wife hit me with her pillow. I am so glad the nightlight is on the stand on my side of the bed, far from her reach. The scratching continued all night long as well as the guessing as to the nature of the scratching. Our guessing ranged from my snake (which I only mentioned once for obvious reasons) to mice and then to termites. During the next few days, the scratching not only continued but also seemed to accelerate. By this time, it sounded like a dance party going on in our attic every evening. It was then that the ultimatum came to Yours Truly. "If you don't do something about that noise in the attic," my wife stated most emphatically, "I'm going to know the reason why." Ultimatums like this do not really make sense, at least to me. I could do several things about the noise in the attic. For one I could ignore it. However, if I ignore it I am quite sure my wife will not ignore me. After vigorous investigation on my part, I discovered the source of all that noise in the attic. We had been invaded by, of all things, squirrels. I made this discovery quite by accident. It was right after supper I was out in the backyard doing something and I noticed a squirrel running towards our house. I did not pay too much attention to it and then the squirrel ran up the wall of our house and disappeared under the eaves. Upon investigation, I discovered a small hole at that part of our house. When some people look at squirrels, they see a cute fluffy little critter. When I see a squirrel, I see a terrorist. Now that I knew what the noise in the attic was, I set about to deal with it. The first thing I did was patch up the hole allowing the squirrels access to my attic. With all the confidence of a husband who is basically insane, I reported to my wife that I had solved our noise "in the attic" problem. I love it when a plan comes together. That night I planned to have the first quiet night in about a month. As soon as we settled down the noise in the attic began. The next they I discovered the squirrels had dug out the hole and resumed their access to our attic. I fixed them by filling that hole with Brillo pads from the kitchen. They fixed me by digging out all those Brillo pads. Somebody told me squirrels hate mothballs and if I put mothballs in the attic, they would stay away. I did it and all night long the squirrels played marbles with those mothballs. Some people say squirrels are very smart. However, don't you believe it. They think every night is Saturday and they have a dance party every night. I must say I am not into dance. I have biblical feet when it comes to dancing. My left foot never knows what my right foot is doing. I have tried everything to deal with this squirrel in the attic problem. I tried reasoning with them. "Look here, squirrels," I reasoned, "squirrels live in trees not attics." They just sat there looking at me with their big fluffy tails flinching behind them. Then they scampered up the house wall and into the attic. I have also tried bribery. "Look here, squirrels," I bribed, "I will give you all the nuts you can eat if you leave my attic tonight." Then I put a cache of nuts way in the back of our property under some very nice trees. They took all of my nuts and ran up my house wall and back into the attic. Now, getting back to that cookbook. "Are you reading a cookbook?" my wife asked. "Yes," I said in a very calm manner, "I'm looking up grandmother's recipe for squirrel pot pie." I was reminded of a verse in the Bible. "Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!” James 3:5 (KJV). It is not the big things in life to give us the most trouble; rather it is the accumulation of all those small things.

James L. Snyder is an award winning author and popular columnist living with his wife, Martha, in Ocala, Florida and can be contacted at jamessnyder2@att.net.

Communicate
I accept myself as I freely communicate. As I speak, my self- acceptance at the same time will shine Light out of the window of my soul. Self acceptance brings me in the present moment, which is the only true vehicle of authentic communication. If you read my blog about communication you would know that I have been working on a message that will be presented in our upcoming infomercial and the challenge I was facing in creating the message. This article is to continue the subject of communication and all the ways in which we communicate to ourselves and the world around us. I have discovered a huge array of ways that we communicate. There are probably 10,000 ways we communicate, the way we walk, talk, drive, dress, the house we live in, the way we look at one another, the frowns, the smiles, the music we listen to and even our hobbies just to name a few. Since I typically wear jeans and cowboy boots, I would be communicating silently the western or cowboy way of life. With so many forms of communications to choose from it is hard to know where to begin. Let's start with our voice which includes not only the words we choose to speak but the tone in which we speak them, the volume we use, and the change of pitch along with the emphasis we use as we speak these words. Sometimes we are not even aware of exactly how we have said our words or the impact they have left behind. It is a good idea to be conscious of our words. The Bible even says to be careful of the tongue (not a direct quote, but you get it). We communicate through the way we write and the meanings behind the words. They can be interpreted in a million different ways, depending on who is reading them and how they feel at that particular moment, what they believe and how they perceive what has been written. Then we communicate through pictures. We can get many varied ideas while looking at a picture, and see many different aspects of life all in one picture. As the saying goes "one picture is worth a 1,000 words". That is so true. Even a picture in your own mind can reveal untold volumes about our coming actions or events in our lives. We have a blank canvas in our minds to create pictures as to what we want or what we dream of in the future. I'm reminded too of the saying my mother was fond of when we were kids "little pictures have big ears"! And of course we also have sign language as a form of communication, which is an art of its own. Along with other forms of communication we look back in time and see the caveman drawings, and the signs or painting on the cliff walls left by the Indians. Ever try to guess what the ancient Egyptians were trying to tell us with the pyramids? But perhaps the most important communication is the conversations we have with ourselves and then next with the people we desire to connect with. I recently ran across a quote by Malcolm Forbes, "People will forget what you said; People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel". When we communicate with ourselves and the world how do we want them to feel after we are gone? Yes, even ourselves; do I want my communication with myself to leave me feeling positive? Accept myself, communicate honestly with myself, be authentic knowing I have the ability to change how I communicate and therefore how I am. As I personally don't tend to be the most outspoken person, although there are definitely certain subjects that once you get me started talking about I can go on forever. I still believe writing is the best form for me to communicate my true thoughts, whether it is in articles, stories, poetry, prayers and an upcoming book. Take a look at your own unique style of communicating and make sure it is authentic in order to let your light shine. Rebecca Hofeldt

Businesswoman, Friend, Collaborator, and Team player, Rebecca Hofeldt fulfills her Entrepreneurial Calling by offering a great service that enriches the lives of others. Together with other fellow BraveHeart Community members, her goal is to empower Women to be multi-dimensional success stories and inspiration to others. Be Sure to Visit: Success

WithInAsThru You �" The Real Power You Are!
The buzz these days is all about "self-help" and "personal growth." However, many teachers would have us forever seeking something outside of us in order to change or become, when actually the opposite is true. How many times have we heard, "the world is changing"? Or, "things are different now." Well, change is an eternal truth. And the clearest truth of all is that the world is changing WithInAsThru You!

How would you live your life differently if you truly understood that you're already the answer to ever question you've ever asked? Would you show up differently each day? Would you treat others differently? Would you even be the same person if you believed - really believed - that you are the source of your own happiness, health and success?

Nothing in your life is ever happening to you. Your life, as you live IT, IS occurring WithInAsThru you. The path to enlightened living is formed by taking responsibility for our thoughts and actions. Everything that is experienced, attracted, felt and observed occurs with, in, as and through every one of us. Your life, as you live it, is occurring withinasthru you.

The idea of WithInAsThru may be new to many people, but parallel concepts have been around for centuries. Every great teacher that has ever lived has taught that the key to personal awareness lies in finding the source within our selves. It has been called many things: ecstasy of silence, contemplation, inner reflection and meditation. But whatever name it goes by, the intended result is the same: a deeper connection to one's own self.

Withinasthru holds profound implications for your life and your future. It has attracted thousands of minds to the WithInAsThru yoU! Letters (http://www.WithInAsThru.com) because of its irresistible simplicity.

The first step is to open your mind. Make your desires clear and begin to create with what you already have withinasthru you. Open your mind and trust that whatever you conceive, whatever you know, whatever you produce, has always been in you, has always been you. You created it long before you became consciously aware of creating it.

While many people are spending their money, time and energy trying to change who they are, the WithInAsThru yoU! Letters offer simple and practical systems such as writing and meditating that celebrate who you already are.

Stepping into unfamiliar territory can be daunting, but remember that no enlightened idea ever came out of routine thinking. The WithInAsThru yoU! Letters is a series of letters offering simple perceptual techniques to keep your thinking on track, as well as recordings and links to other sites that can help you get comfortable with new ideas and processes. There are individual phone sessions available, as well as inspiring thoughts and inspirations.

Go here now to subscribe to the WithInAsThru yoU! Letters: http://www.WithInAsThru.com

Remember, you've been the answer to every question you've ever asked because your life, as you live it, is already occurring withinasthru you. Now isn't it time you stepped into your real power?

Scott Kiere – Spiritual Wisdom & Direction, Social Entrepreneur, Visionary Strategist & Poet – (http://www.ScottKiere.com) is Co-founder of MECA Communications, Inc. and serves on the board of directors for Social Venture Network. Scott’s eZine, "WithInAsThru yoU! Letters" is available at http://www.WithInAsThru.com.

Simplicity, Patience And Compassion: The Three Treasures
According to Eastern tradition there are three treasures on the pathway to enlightenment: simplicity, patience and compassion. At first glance, such simple ideas. Yet after contemplation one easily recognizes: it?s these basic thoughts, when woven into our day, that can lead each of us to a contemplative, peaceful and more fulfilling life.

In this short article then, I invite you to take a page from Eastern religion: explore the three treasures and become aware of your relationship to them.

Simplicity
The first treasure: simplicity. Simplicity in thought and action. According to author Thomas Cleary in his translation of Taoist Meditation, simplicity leads the seeker on the Way. Simplicity of thought, he tells us, can often be brought about by silence. And in the silence, we gain personal wisdom. If finding 10 or 20 minutes each day to rest quietly or meditate could bring you closer to peace, would you be more conscientious in devoting this time?

Simplicity of action, however, feels a greater challenge. It involves priorities and discovering what is truly important. Here?s how I personally handle this: When I feel overwhelmed by my ?to-do list? I create a game by challenging myself to let go of everything I can do without. Then, I remove as many things as I can from my list. What I am left with are those items of greatest importance. I devote as much time necessary to completing each task with joy and precision.

Try it now. What can you remove from the task list today that could bring you closer to simplifying your life? What will you place your attention on?

Patience
Treasure number two: patience. Yes, the virtue. And just like simplicity, it is also a challenge to move slowly through tasks until they have been completed or to remain calm when dealing with someone outrageous. I?ve found that we are often mirror images of others and attract to us parts of ourselves. This is important to note as it could manifest positive or negative events, depending on mindset. In this light, Inalya Vanzant reminds us to keep thoughts pure. She tells us to remind ourselves: "I will gain more understanding when I realize... how I interpret what comes at me is a reflection of what is in me." When faced with a situation requiring patience ask yourself: Am I casting a positive image?

In this framework, more of my favorite wisdom comes from author Richard Carlson in his new book: Easier Than You Think. In it he explains, when we are with someone, we should make every effort to pay expert attention to that person. This engages them and often can diffuse a stressful situation by simply making them feel important. With this in mind, the next time you engage in conversation or even a casual chat with someone: ask yourself if you are creating a role model's image.

Compassion
Compassion, the third treasure. I often liken it to empathy. Although we cannot always know directly what it is like to be another, we can value everyone?s need to be heard. Conflict or anger is often a cry for help. We simply need to be aware of our circumstances in effort to create compassion in our lives. We will be called to help others as we become more enlightened vessels of peace. Events will come to us as a reflection of what we need to heal in ourselves.

Thomas Cleary reminds us we should always act in sincerity. In Taoist Meditation he writes: ?to choose what is good and hold onto it firmly is a matter of sincerity.? Compassion, as well, challenges us to define what is most important to us; a reoccurring theme throughout the three treasures. To me, this involves being awake and aware in our lives to see the ways in which we are available to give sincerity and service.

Today, be aware of the ways spirit is working through you. Remember: You are the vessel of peace for others and the world. I believe, the more we become vulnerable to trust and open ourselves to sincerity, the more we can allow compassionate behavior into our lives and become enlightened each and every day.

In Conclusion:
It is my wish these positive ideas enhance your life and bring you peace. Be conscious every day of the messages you are receiving, the people you meet, your experiences. It is amazing the way these simple ideas can enrich your life exponentially. Go forth then, and be aware. Place your attention on the three treasures: in the darkness they will bring you light.

Laura M. Turner is a 15-year veteran fitness instructor, fitness trainer and natural health practitioner. She hosts http://www.body-and-beauty.com a website dedicated to inspiring and educating others about the benefits of creativity, natural health and fitness. Check out Laura's latest book Spiritual Fitness: The 7-Steps to Living Well or subscribe FREE to her online magazine The New Body News and Wellness Letter: http://www.new-body-news.com

You Are Empowered By God In Your Finances
by Karon Thackston © 2006, All Rights Reserved In the first article I wrote dealing with empowerment ("You Are Empowered By God"), I outlined several principles that pertain to God's word with relation to answered prayers. We saw how God makes covenant promises (contract or agreement promises) and how we are empowered by God Himself to bring about many of the blessings that are mentioned in the Bible. Now let's look at how Father empowers us specifically in the area of finances. We Are No Longer Under Law, But Under Grace When we, as Christians, discuss finances the subject almost always goes toward tithing. One of the most popular scriptures quoted in relation to tithing is Malachi 3:10 which says, "Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it." The word "tithe" used here literally means "tenth." Under the Law, we were required to give a tenth of our first fruits to the Lord. But we aren't under Law since the resurrection of Jesus. Galatians 3:13-14 tells us, "Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith." That should make it easy, right, since we are no longer obligated to give a tenth? That depends on your point of view. Since the time of Jesus, we have been empowered to control much of our financial blessing from Father. Basically, He has setup more of a reward system than a system of requirements. It works very simply: the more you give, the more He blesses. Look at Luke 6:38 which says, "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” With the same measure we use, God will measure back our blessing. If we give a tiny amount, our blessing will be tiny. If we give graciously and generously, Father's reward will be great! That scripture proves beyond a doubt that you cannot out give God. Here's another one from II Corinthians 9:6-8: "He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work." What happens when we sow bountifully? We put God's word into motion and God is able to make all grace come our way. The use of the word "able" suggests that God requires us to make the first move and give. When we give generously, God will also make sure we always have all sufficiency in all things. That's a lot of "all's!" Don't live by the world's standard of penny-pinching and greed. Don't limit God's flow of financial blessing by strictly giving only a tenth of your first fruits. Instead, give in abundance and you'll release God's power so that you can receive in abundance, too!

Tired of prayers that seem to go unanswered? There is a defined process in God's word that brings about powerful results. Karon's book, The Faith Process (http://www.marketingwords.com/faith.html), shows you 10-steps that will empower you to receive everything that's rightfully yours as a child of the Almighty God.

Make Room for True Love �" Clear Your Space and Your Mind
As you begin to put your attention on manifesting your soul mate, you will want to do a space clearing throughout your home to release negative or obstructive energies left over from previous relationships. Even if you are in a new home or apartment, there can be residual negative energies from your past, or even the previous occupants or just from the environment. By intentionally clearing your energetic space you can begin with a clean slate. Simple Energy Clearing Techniques: The Native American practice of “smudging” is the practice of cleansing away negative energy with smoke from various herbs or resins including sage, cedar, sweetgrass and lavender. The tradition of smudging is becoming more commonplace and is one of the most popular clearing techniques. Your local metaphysical bookstore will have a variety of products available including smudge sticks, smudge wands, and smudge bundles. Select one that feels most comfortable to you. I prefer to use California sage and I like to smudge during the day. I begin by opening all the doors and windows and letting in as much sunshine as possible. I like to begin at the front door and systematically go through the entire home. You want to reach every corner, closet and room of your entire home. As you do this be mindful of your intention and your thoughts. In the Native American tradition it is common to pray throughout the entire process. You can use the prayers that feel most comfortable to you and something as simple as “I am grateful for the purification of this space” will also work. Your purpose is to clear all negative energy from your personal space and to welcome in new, fresh, positive energy that is supportive and loving. If you don’t like the smell of sage, or live in a small place or a home with less-than-excellent ventilation, here are some other space clearing techniques: Use your favorite incense. Move around your home in the same way as described above with three lit incense sticks. Pour a glass of clean water, add in a bit of your favorite perfume, then walk around the house dabbing the tip of a hankerchief in the cup and then generously “spritzing” the perfumed waters all about with the flick of a wrist. Another way to clear energy is to fill shot glasses with salt and put them in the corners of each room for several days. Place crystals with different properties in strategic areas to draw out and fend off negative energies.

Arielle Ford is a professional, previously unmarried woman who is revealing her secret to finding romance, love, marriage, and a perfect soulmate. She discovered how to take her professional success and apply it to her personal life, and she has never been happier. Now she wants to share that secret with you. Learn how to find your soulmate at http://www.SoulMateKit.com.

No comments: