Thursday, November 20, 2008

Maria Duval - The Secret to Abundance �" Pitfalls When Putting The Law of Attraction to Work in Your Life

The Secret to Abundance �" Pitfalls When Putting The Law of Attraction to Work in Your Life
Okay, if you are reading this, you probably have watched the #1 DVD The Secret or you are interested to know how you can manifest abundance and wealth in your life. The secret lies in 3 simple steps need to take to get the things you want: Ask Believe Receive These 3 steps embody the Law of Attraction that is the underlying basis in The Secret, and is the universal law to manifest the things you want in your life. After watching the movie, I was very excited and decided to immediately put the Law of Attraction to work in my life, at least in the best way I know how! Along the way, I discovered some pitfalls that most people (including myself!) fall into when applying this universal law. I hope by sharing those pitfalls here, my fellow explorers with the desire to master the Law of Attraction as I have, will benefit. **********Pitfall Number 1 �" In Asking********** Most of us will think, what can be easier than asking right? Wrong! Because this step is so simple, it is also the step that trips so many people. Why do I say that? Because most people ask for what they think the can get and not for what they truly desire and want! When I first heard this, I ask myself: How is it possible? However, on closer examination through self-reflection, I realized how true this is. Very often, our upbringing, mindset and our sense of “worthiness” prevent us from asking for what we really want. Instead, we settle for “what is realistically possible”, making do and not experiencing the abundance that we want and deserve in life. **********Pitfall Number 2 �" In Believing********** Have you got yourself into a position to receive? This position is in the step 2, believing. Because no one is ready to receive until they believe they can acquire what they want to receive. It all boils down to one word �" Belief. I rushed into Step 3 �" Receive without much thought for Step 2. Big mistake! I thought I believe and I discovered I did not. In one of Bob Proctor’s interview (yes, he is one of the Teacher in the hit movie The Secret), he talks about having a high degree of self-awareness as a starting point to Step 2. **********Pitfall Number 3 �" In Receiving********** The most unbelievable truth about receiving is that most people are getting their money through the keyhole, when they should open the doors and the windows and accept it from all sides! This truth hits me hard when I learned it. At this point, I am examining the different barriers in my life that I’ve put up that stop my abundance from flooding in (sound silly, but it is true! All, if not most barriers that stopped us from getting and receiving are put up by us!). And I hope that the insights which I have learned from Bob Proctor will start you on this journey too. I hope that by highlighting the pitfalls and overcoming them together, our abundance will soon flood in without ceasing! Jean Giam

Jean Giam is an ardent student of the Law of Attraction and the power of the subconscious mind. She is also a PhotoReading and Accelerated Learning coach. Jean is on the journey of her life – putting her passion to action and supporting others to do the same. You can email her at jean@abundancemanifesting.com or visit her web site abundancemanifesting.com. To access a free copy of an interview with Bob Proctor,you can go to www.abundancemanifesting.com/freereport

No comments: