Friday, November 21, 2008

Maria Duval - The Law Of Attraction

The Law Of Attraction
LAW OF ATTRACTION My Story My first experience with the law of attraction was hearing about “The Secret” DVD 4 years ago. At that time I was having problems meeting the rent and dodging debt collectors and really wanted to get my life sorted out and this law of attraction thing sounded like my last hope. I was so excited when I first heard about The Secret DVD and this mysterious Law of attraction that I immediately ordered it online, at that time it was only available from the US. The first time I watched The Secret it totally blew me away I felt like I had discovered the world’s most precious treasure. In an instant it crushed bad habits like my constant worrying about my lack of money (law attracting more lack of money) and I quickly learned to stop my thoughts and switch my mind to ideas for making money (law attracting more money). The Secret also taught me that if I started thinking I’d be late, or the money wouldn’t come, or I wouldn’t get the job, the law of attraction would always match exactly what my thoughts and feelings were vibrating. I used to watch the Secret DVD every morning when getting ready for work, to remind me to really vibrate positively through out the day and to allow myself dream about things I wanted and to actually go out and research my wants. For instance if I wanted a new car then I would just go an test drive one, If I wanted to live a nicer flat then I would go and view some, If wanted a new outfit well then I would go and try some on and most importantly not to worry or allow my focus to think about the lack of money, the law of attraction would take care of that , all I had to do was learn how to vibrate and be excited about the things I wanted. I found that by actually going in a shop and pretending I was going to buy something I would then get so excited I would realize that I really really wanted and then some how my mind would later find a way to get the money .I really think my mind would not have got the ideas for the money each time if I had not first allowed my self to get excited over it. The Secret DVD also advised that to really get the attraction working; you should start a law of attraction scrap book. So I cut out pictures of things I wanted and stuck them in this book and would look at it every day. In my scrap book I had a new phone, a new PC laptop an expensive Juicer, a new pair of trainers. I had wanted these things for months and months and would often feel sad that I could find no way of getting the money but within 14 days of the Scrap book I had a new Nokia 6300 a brand new Dell 1706 PC laptop and all the other bits too. The law of attraction really seemed to be working. Having these items made me feel I was getting my life together and my vibration and confidence then increased and because of that my work then increased and then more money started coming in. I did get some of the bigger items on finance and I could have actually got them months earlier before The Secret came along but I was feeling so negative and sad about NOT having them I had assumed I wouldn’t pass the credit checks and never even bothered to try, but The Secret made me think it was possible to have them so I did the research which got me excited and then I was determined to get them and I got them. The Secret DVD and law of attraction is a clever but simple psychology that really works and changes lives, it’s fact , not hype or nonsense, but we do need to train our minds to vibrate positive and long enough and strong enough to actually receive and attract and that does take having some real discipline over our minds. If people spent just 1 hour a day working with the law of attraction exercises and formula’s they could save themselves years and years of lack and struggle and really learn to manifest their dream and desires in much shorter space of time. Law of attraction http://law---of--attraction.blogspot.com Law of Attraction

Law of Attraction

Manage Your Energy to Manage Your Manifestations
Ahhh . . . the confusion about Law of Attraction, affirmations, ask/don't ask . . . these things do swirl around in our minds. Can you really get the hang of using this Law so it works for you in life and business, and release doubts and fears? Of course.

What are some of the things we need to know or remember in order to use the Law of Attraction so it works for us?

1. The primary thing to remember is your connection to Spirit, which means your connection to everyone and everything, as well. If you ever feel alone, lonely, or that you're struggling on your own, you've closed out your eternal partner . . . Spirit. Spirit wants only the best for you because you are Spirit having an individualized experience of itself. Whether you take the spiritual or scientific viewpoint on this, there is only one energy, one consciousness, but it has many facets. The only separation between us is in our minds and our understanding.

2. If we focus our energy (match our vibrations) to a specific condition in our lives, say, one we don't like, we feed it as though it is real and eternal rather than a finite effect/experience that resulted from a cause. We tend to tell ourselves and others stories about events in our lives until we believe them more than the truth of who we are and what we're empowered by Spirit to accomplish. You cannot change or shift anything if you focus on what's wrong or not working. You have to focus on the preferred outcome and you have to trust there's a Divine plan Spirit holds for itself (and us) at work always and in all ways. We often forget to realize if we can do this for events we perceive as negative, we can also do this to feed the positives about ourselves and our experiences. We can't control everything or how others behave, but we can control how we choose to experience our lives.

3. You can affirm out the yin/yang about what you want or need, but needy energy repels what or who you seek to have in your life. It also creates more need of what you need, because this is how the Law of Attraction works. This cycle is like the snake devouring itself or a dog chasing its tail. Nor can you pretend to be in a state of absolute faith if you're not. What you can do is ask Spirit to show you what to do, and you will get an answer. A benefit of doing this is it shifts your energy from matching a condition to matching the expectation of Spirit to show you the way. Just doing this raises your energy and aligns you with a solution rather than a problem. Use affirmations to state the Truth about yourself and your Spirit-given power, talents, abilities, and unique personality.

4. Honor your feelings. Many cultures condition us to stuff down or deny our feelings. Well, we know this really doesn't work. It doesn't mean we have to express what we feel to anyone who'll listen (whether they want to or not) or wear them on our metaphorical sleeve, but we can express what we really feel to ourselves. Whether with a pen or at a keyboard, get them all out. Don't let them fester inside of you. When you hide your feelings from yourself, you give them more power than they are supposed to receive. Feelings provide information so we know how to look out for our best interests. Let them feed you with information, don't feed them with your energy.

5. Ask Spirit for what you want, even if it's the next step or which path to take. Write down your question or request; tell Spirit why you want this. Write down your concerns, doubts, and fears then tell Spirit you give all of this over to it. Ask for a clear direction or answer and put a time-limit on it. Want it within 24 hours? Ask for it. Then stay open to receiving what you need to know or do. (I recently had quite a result with this one!)

6. Do you really want what you say you want? Create a rate scale of 0 through 10. Zero represents Not Concerned with This at This Moment, and 10 represents I Intend to Make This My Reality. Pick something you believe you want and rate how much you believe you want it. Now make another scale where 0 represents I Won't Do Anything At All About This and 10 represents I'll Do Whatever It Takes. Rate the level of energy you're willing to put into making this your reality. You might even do one rating for inner energy and one for outer. Do your scale numbers match? Which one is higher, which one is lower? What might you need to do to get them aligned, or did you discover maybe this is not what you want, you want something completely different? Be honest with yourself. You want an authentic life, not one tailored to anyone else's idea of what your life should be.

7. What are your beliefs? Write down what you believe about what you want, about whether you deserve it or not, whether it can/will be yours or not. Which beliefs serve you? Which limit you? Which beliefs would you rather have, and which will cause you to match your vibrations to what you want?

If this seems like a lot of work to you, consider the phrase: When you do what you love, you never work another day. This means doing work you love never or seldom feels like work; it feels harmonious, on purpose, and energizing. If you can feel this way about yourself and your life, it won't be work. It will be harmonious, on purpose, and energizing.

Details for Manage Your Energy to Manage Your Manifestations online course (starts 9/14/08) are at http://www.freewebs.com/coach4lifebalance . On the website, sign up for Joyce Shafer�s, L.E.C. (Spiritual/Life Empowerment Coach) free newsletter, take the quiz, and get book discounts (jls1422@yahoo.com).

GotChange(Money)ForChange?
====================== .
Got Change(Money) for Change?
(by Susan James)
====================== .

At the end of the movie, *Two Weeks Notice*, Sandra Bullock's
character tells Hugh Grant's character that she will change. She
*wants* to change. She wants that, so that her relationship with him is
a great one, and she wants to change for herself so that she'll be happy
as well. (Hugh just happens to be a Billionaire in this movie, and he
happens to *change* as well.)

Change. A dual meaning word. We want more change, as in money,
but for most of us to have the money we keep saying we want, we
need to change.

For more change, we need to change!

For my own life, I've never really cared much for that phrase *you
need to change*. So I never looked at it that way. Needing to change
can imply that there is something wrong with us, and none of us need
to be told that there is something wrong with us. It's energetically a
lower use of light energy vibration, whether you are thinking it of
yourself, trying to *tell* someone else, they need to change, or having
someone tell you, that you need to change.

I was always willing to teach myself things that would expand my
knowledge base. But these things that I was willing to teach myself
had to be in areas that I was *interested* in. I had to like what I was
learning about. This applies to both physical and non-physical subject
matter.

However, the bottom line of it all, was that I changed. And as I
changed and applied my change to areas I was interested in, more and
more money flowed and the fear of it not showing, moved away. This
applied to both my physical and non-physical life.

Money fixes things. Lots of money fixes lots of things. Can money
make us happy? Oh MY......YES!

Money can also *fix* us. Money can also be the undoing of some of
us...........We get to choose, and we DO choose, which way we will
have it.

Have you ever been in so much need for money, that when it showed
up you felt this *wonder* in side of you? Do you think that, that
feeling is an accident? Do you think its attached to some lower energy
thought, that it feels that way?

Can you even imagine walking around 30 days in a month, where you
are living in *that* feeling of wonder and peace and thankfulness?
Can you imagine all of humanity walking around that way, and what
our planet would then look like?

That *feeling* is not one of emotion. Emotion is attached to fear-
history. That *feeling* we have, when we move from needing money
for something to it showing up in a moment, is the way we are
*supposed* to feel all of the time. And when we feel that way most of
the time, more and more money and other great things, just dump
themselves into our lives.

Do not be *fooled*. Money is an instrument of Spirit. Of YOUR
spirit, just as it is mine, just as it is the dynamic of that Stuck Money
Band around the planet, that WE are un-sticking!

So if you want/need more *change*, then you may want to consider
teaching yourself how to have it flow to you.

Susan James (Copyright http://www.susanjames.org )

Author/Consultant Susan James writes of User Friendly Physics and The Immaculate Physics Applications to our lives. From Millionaires to Weight Loss, Susan writes from personal application of Maverick Momentum methods. For information on award winning books and courses along with free e-media please visit the below websites: http://www.susanjames.org http://www.immaculatephysics.com both divisions of Vast Five Productions. http://www.vastfive.com

How to get that �it' factor happening
You know when you meet charismatic and compelling people. They exude a personal power that's hard to miss. You can �feel' their presence as they enter a room and both male and female heads turn. For some, this magnetism is as natural as organic food whilst for others it can be developed over time.

Sitting here today in sunny Queensland Australia, I'm reflecting on what makes one person more attractive than another. Not just by physical attraction, but what makes them captivating. I've met absolutely gorgeous guys and girls that after spending five minutes with them, I'm already trying to find my escape route.

An occasion I remember as clearly as if it were yesterday, happened about 25 years ago. A friend of mine invited my family to visit him at a television station he worked at in Sydney. Of course we jumped at the chance! It's not every day you got such an opportunity!

We were met at the gate and were led down a corridor on the way to a sound stage. As I was passing by a room with an open door, I noticed blonde haired lady was having her hair done. It was Pamela Stephenson (Dr Pamela Connolly), wife of Billy Connolly. Our eyes met and she smiled at me. Her smile radiated the most amazing brilliant light which extended into and filled the entire dressing room! It was as if I was in the presence of an angel! Although I haven't followed her life, I vividly remember that �it' quality about her.

Jennifer Hawkins has the �it' quality as well. When she smiles she absolutely radiates with light. I have yet to speak with any woman who feels threatened by her or has said anything nasty about her.

John Travolta is another who is extremely charismatic and has the �it' factor.

For me personally, I'm attracted to people who are confident, kind, humorous, smart and at peace with themselves.

So how can you get some of whatever �it' is?

1. Peaceful individual's — those standing in their personal power - are relaxing to be around, so if you're not peaceful, get some meditation in, or yoga, tai chi, anything really that involves stilling the mind. Once you know how, apply it across all parts of your life. Tap into peace whenever you need and want.

2. Self-confidence is a huge attractor. Start moving out of your comfort zone by taking baby steps first. Increase the size of your steps as you become more familiar with what it is you're doing. I started to manage my website several months ago and this was very scary in the beginning. As I gradually became more adept my confidence in my ability grew and continues to do so.

3. Self-love follows closely behind the self-confidence. When you have love of self like a ripple on a pond it will permeate across all time and space.

4. Positive people inspire and motivate me. However, before you go ahead and start a huge positive talk fest with anyone and everyone, check out the mood of others around you. There's nothing worse than listening to someone talking to you about fabulously positive and great things if you're walking the dark night of the soul. Meet (or match) others where they're at first, then gradually build up the positive talk and watch the relationship unfold.

5. More on matching body gestures:move in unison with people, breath using their rhythm, always subtly and always with respect.

6. This is one point I always mention because of its importance. Be in the present moment. When you start a conversation with someone or they with you, be attentive, curious and interested in what they're saying. If you're matching their facial expressions remember to stop smiling and nodding when they're talking about something they find very distressing (unless you have a close relationship with them:).

7. Start reading newspapers, magazines, books (fiction and non-fiction). Then you will always have something to talk about. Find out what others are talking about.

8. Share some of yourself with others — not too much at the beginning of new relationships, and never reveal your entire life history in your first conversation!

9. Smile! A sincere smile is when it reaches your eyes.

10. Use your sense of humour, just make sure it's at an appropriate time and place. I once opened a speaking engagement with a funny story - all I heard were crickets! My next words were "moving right along now:."

This list isn't exhaustive, there's more you can do but if you start practicing the above, you're on you way to having some �it' too!�

Michaela is a Transformational Coach, certified practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), writer and Metaphysician who is totally committed to helping others create positive and action oriented changes to their lives (see http://www.michaelascherr.com) Michaela is the author of several e-books including Book of 10 Colour Meditation Scripts and publisher of a monthly newsletter called From My Desk. Married to David, Michaela has two children and a grandchild and currently lives in Brisbane Australia.

Law of Attraction Article: Manifestation Exercise # 1 - The Gratitude List
I guess it was about 10 years ago when I had hit one of the greatest “funks” in my lifetime. It was right after Thanksgiving. My husband had been let go from his job because of an untrue rumor someone had spread about him, and we lost a major Christmas bonus we had been counting on. My online business was doing poorly because people were saving their money for holiday purchases. We were behind in all of our bills, creditors were calling constantly and of coarse Christmas was on its way and we didn’t have an extra dollar to spend on it. My husband and I were taking the stress we were both going through out on each other, and the guilt we felt over our sons growing Christmas list made us feel even worse.

It was about this time that I came across the Gratitude List suggestion.

I had already been studying the Law of Attraction principles for quite some time, but hadn’t quite mastered it yet. I was still at a point where my current “reality” problems took up more of my thoughts than the new reality I wanted to focus on. I had learned, however, about synchronicity (the coincidences Universe or your higher self keeps bringing to you when it really wants you to notice something.)

In one weeks time I had come across the Gratitude list idea in three different places. In an online article, in a book I was reading and then I heard it on television.

Anyway I got the hint. Obviously, this was something I was supposed to do.

Like I said, this was a really bad time for me. So trying to focus on good things at this point was extremely difficult. But then I figured who am I to argue with what the Universe was clearly trying to tell me? I decided to follow some of the examples I had heard in the three places mentioned above; and regardless of my current circumstances at the time, tried to look for things to be grateful for.

It seemed tough at first. My negative thoughts kept trying to come through - but I was determined. I would find even the smallest things to be grateful for.

I found it to be much easier than I ever thought it could be.

While I can’t find my original list (I believe it was on my old computer) I do remember most of what I wrote those first couple of days.

Things I Am Grateful For:

I am grateful I am alive today to give this life thing another shot (that is still one of my favorites) I am grateful I am healthy and pain free I am grateful I have my freedom (I mean I could’ve been in jail or a hospital bed - so things weren’t that bad) I am grateful for my healthy family and friends. Even though I don’t have a lot of money right now- I am grateful I will spend the holidays with all of my friends and family. It was my favorite time of year. I am grateful that we live in a nice, safe, clean apartment. I am grateful we have enough money to eat today. I am grateful that while behind in my utilities, I still have my heat and electricity and cable today. I am grateful for my clean water to drink and shower with (think how many people in the world don’t have even those basic things) I am grateful for my pets who love me so much I am grateful for the funny emails my friends who care about me send to me. I am grateful for this computer to receive them on. I am grateful for the internet that brings me all the answers I want in less than 5 minutes time (remember how long it used to take just to try to find information before the internet?)

Anyway I came up with a bunch of other things in those first few days. I would spend my first 15 minutes of the morning with my cup of coffee typing out my list.

While at first I was just going through the motions I found I did feel a little better each morning after I was done. What was more surprising to me however, was the lasting effects it was having without my even being aware of it.

Around the third day, I remember waking up feeling “lighter“ somehow. Before I started my lists I had been waking every morning with a knot in my stomach and a feeling of dread about all of the things I was going to have to unwillingly deal with that day. By the third day however, I found myself waking feeling a little calmer. A little happier. A little bit more confident that I could deal with whatever came my way, even though none of my outside circumstances had changed yet.

Seeing as that I wasn’t doing anything different other than my grateful list I realized that it had to be the reason. This got me excited and I decided to really go to town on my list.

I started looking for even the smallest things to be grateful for.

The laugh I had the day before hearing a funny story. An unexpected gift from a neighbor. My mom’s chocolate chip cookies Decorating my apartment with my well loved holiday decorations that I kept in storage (and it didn’t cost me a cent). The wonderful cards arriving in the mail from my friends and family with pictures of their healthy growing children. The holiday decorations going up around the neighborhood making everything more festive.

Sure enough I found the more I did the list every day, the better I felt right after I did it as well as generally throughout the day. I also found myself taking note of little things to be grateful for all day long so I could add them to the next mornings list.

With Law of Attraction being what it is, sure enough my outside circumstances started to change as well. My husband found another job through an unexpected connection, we received a check from his old company from an account that we had forgotten he had, my mother surprised us by purchasing almost all of the items on my sons Christmas list as a gift to us and I found myself having one of the warmest Christmas’ I could ever remembering having. Simply because for the first time I truly appreciated all that I had.

If you want to attract wonderful things into your life, one of the fastest ways to do it is to start being grateful for what you have right now. And I don’t mean by just giving it lip service. I mean really feel the gratefulness as you write your list. Truly imagine what it would be like to not have so many of those things you take for granted in your life.

The Law of Attraction brings to you what you focus on, think about and the vibrational frequency you are working from. If you are spending your time thinking about all of the wonderful things you can be happy about - the universe will naturally respond to that vibration and bring you even more.

It is a simple 15 minute exercise that costs you nothing but can make an incredible difference in your entire life!
So start today! You have absolutely nothing to lose but everything to gain!

Happy Creating!

Janeen Clark is a Spiritual Life Coach who has been teaching, studying and applying the Law of Attraction for over 15 years. For more fun ways to make LOA work for you please visit her website at www.theveryhappyhuman.com

What Attracts You
Every now and then some new concept or high tech tool comes along and tantalizes the minds of the multitudes. Depending on the magnitude of impact, often what effectively results vary from great strides and changes on personal levels to global scales. When it comes to the movie The Secret and its teachings about the law of attraction , there have been many people jumping on board as if it were a new and unheard of concept.

Positive affirmations and positive thinking and even the law of attraction, is not new to us. So why have so many people jumped on the ban wagon of manifestation this time around? One key factor might be the new way of explaining the scientific aspect behind the old idea.

Relating the power of though energy to the energy vibrations of everything around us is the skeptics smelling salts for many eye opening modes of thinking. Scientific discoveries, much like law, are fixed factors that stabilize and ground possibilities into sound beliefs. Thus getting the skeptic to understand the concept becomes the only challenge. Although we are continuously learning more, science has its undeniable concrete grounding effect.

Aside from the original movies teachings, another popular scientific discovery on this subject matter comes from a Quantum Physics (http://www.worldwidenlightenment.com/52.html) discovery of how electrons change their behavior in reaction to being observed. Again, the science is proven and what remains is the understanding of it in relationships to manifesting.

In addition to the science of it all, titling the movie The Secret provoked curiosity as to when, what and where was the hidden concept in the first place. In response this may have been why it turned the heads of many Holy Doctrine devotees. Many found themselves seeking truth and proof of the science in scriptures in order that they might compare the potency of The Secrets message with Bible teachings. Some spiritual leaders sought to warn people to beware of false teachings and disprove it while others looked to enhance awareness for better understanding it.

Once knowing what the law of attraction is on the level of science, relating it to Biblical doctrine is easy. It is undeniable that thought effectualness is what Jesus was teaching when he said, when praying for something behave as if you have already received it. This was also what Jesus was trying to convey when he spoke to those he healed in saying, it was because of their belief that He was able to heal them. Another interesting interlocking of the law of attraction in relation to belief and biblical teaching is when Jesus told His disciples that if only they believed, they could tell a mountain to move itself into the ocean and it would. The amazing man Jesus who walked on water spoke of how our thinking was able to do much more than we imagined. This is confirmed again in His teaching that sinning in our thoughts is the same as sinning in the flesh. As a Master of masters, many religious scholars would not deny that Jesuss words are significant evidence that Bible teachings support the law of attraction concepts.


Another interesting perspective as to The Secrets depth of success should in deed be attributed to the makers of the film themselves. Surely they believed what they wanted to teach and utilized energies of visualizations, feelings, and thoughts for the movies success to reach the multitudes in understanding, applying, and changing the world for the better. Once the idea was conceived and great thinkers put into action, manifestation of a film that illuminated harmony and clear understanding was thus inevitability born.

In order to understand why The Secret has had such a powerful impact on the minds of so many who already knew the secret, one could say it is due to powerful impacts of new science, old religion and present day applications. Apparently this combination has shaken awake the giants of incredulity and shed the blankets of the dormant believers. We have only to wait and see what dreams may come of it all.


******************************************************

Traveling life's journey one step at a time as I practice law of attraction techniques. Unfolding lasting effects in living life purposely. http://takingcare.ws

Traveling life's journey one step at a time as I practice Law Of Attraction techniques to cause unfolding effects for self improvement.

"Millionaires Club" of Phoenix - VALLEY GROUP SHARES THE SECRET OF SUCCESS
The Millionaire’s Club Vows to Create 1,000 Millionaires in Five Years

CHANDLER, AZ (Feb. 16, 2008) �" Two Valley professionals are promising to turn 1,000 entrepreneurs into millionaires by 2013 by giving them direct access to documented millionaires in a mastermind format that allows participants to gain access to their knowledge, processes, and actions that lead to their success.

“Our organization really stresses the importance of hard work,” said Jim Engel, one of the organization’s founders. “We tell our members that becoming a millionaire is about much more than making money. The true value is what you become along the way; the money is just a by-product of success.”

The group meets at 11 a.m. on the second Saturday of each month at Garduno’s restaurant at the Chandler Fashion Center Mall. There is no charge to join the group. Each two-hour meeting includes a $10 lunch buffet and a guest speaker who will answer questions from the group after their 45-minute presentation. Networking opportunities are available at the end of each meeting.

The Millionaire’s Club will hold their second meeting on March 8 at Garduno’s. Guest speaker is Tom Murphy. Mr. Murphy was the founding partner of Tom Hopkins International. Tom and his partner Tom Hopkins started their sales training company in one office in 1975. Over the next 20 years they built their company into one of the largest sales training organizations in the world. They touched the lives of millions of people and companies around the world with higher productivity and higher incomes.

Engel and his partner, Brett Tanner, plan to build the organization into a successful resource for participants by teaching them different avenues of success, money, wealth, and abundance. Individuals interested in joining the organization are encouraged to attend one of the monthly meetings �" and to come prepared with an open mind and thirst for knowledge. The organization brings in speakers who are documented millionaires from various backgrounds, industries, and education. Engel and Tanner’s mastermind group allows them the opportunity to pass along their personal secrets of success to other entrepreneurs.

“Success is only sweet when you can really share it with others,” said Tanner. “We’re not trying to sell anything to anyone, or to pitch them on any business ventures. We’re simply giving them the resources and tools to become more successful in their own lives and industries.”

The organization’s first meeting was held on Feb. 2 and attracted more than 100 people. Engel and Tanner founded the Millionaire’s Club in January of this year. Engel is a lending professional who has worked in the Valley for 9 years, doing over 8000 loans in his career. Tanner is a Valley real estate agent specializing in single family real estate investments with positive cash flow.

For more information on The Millionaire’s Club, visit http://www.1000millionaires.org/ or call 480-505-2530. For media information only, contact Jim Engel at Jim@AlliedAz.com or 480-505-2530.

Engel and Tanner founded the Millionaire's Club in January of this year. Engel is lending professional doing over 8000 laons in his career. Tanner is a valley real estate agent specializing in single family real estate investments.

Universal Law of Attraction - Attracting Your Dreams in a Big Way
The universal law of attraction is the greatest of the ancient and unchanging basic laws that rule the universe. The universal law of attraction, basically, is "like attracting like." If you think it, it will come to pass. All of us are made up of energy. We have within us the same atoms and molecules that comprise the universe. As such, we are interconnected, and whatever energy we send out--whether positive or negative--will reel in energy similar to it. The universal law of attraction is set in motion when what had been an idea is turned into a dream, and then guided to fruition by your actions or the steps you take to achieve it. Perhaps you are familiar with the potency of positive thinking. That is precisely what this is. It is all in the mind, as the famous proverb goes. As potent and effective as possessing this point of view is, the same thing is true for the opposite. If you ruminate way too much on the negative and persistently get anxious about anything and everything, then the negative aspects will manifest themselves to you. Contrary to that, if you go about life in a perennial state of positivity and affirmation, then those are the sorts of vibes you are sending out to the rest of humanity. The world will then pick up on those vibrations, and other people will react in kind. In Paulo Coelho's acclaimed book, The Alchemist, the weathered king tells the shepherd boy, "When you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it." This is the true meat of the universal law of attraction. It's not a matter of "if" you will attain what you want. Instead, it is "when" your deepest wishes will come your way. According to the universal law of attraction, you hold the power to make things real merely by focusing on it. It just might be cliché to you, but just about anything is possible if you think about it with passion. If you can keep it in your thoughts, you can have it, do whatever you want, or become whoever you want to become. Reserve no room for fear and negativity, or these distressing mindsets will rule over your life and tag along like a storm cloud. Do not doubt for a split second that your dreams will come to pass. If you are completely and utterly sure that they will materialize, then trust that it will really turn real. But don't just sit on your laurels absorbing everything that comes your way. Take command and draw toward yourself all the success and prosperity the universe has prepared for you. Though you may not know it yet, you are in complete control of your choices. But how exactly do you think your way to success? Concentrate on your goal, believe it is within your grasp, and visualize your achievement of it. Experience it in your mind--the feeling of it in your fingers, having it so close you can actually smell it, and the exhilaration of realizing it is yours for the taking. Allow yourself to have this positive mindset and you will attract similarly positive effects. In film, the difference between drama and melodrama is that with the latter, the situation affects the characters. With drama, as opposed to melodrama, the characters themselves control their own circumstances. Just like in the universal law of attraction, you take hold of your own reality; just like in a movie, you create your own lovely endings.

Unleash the hidden power of universal laws of attraction and success to dramatically transform your life! Listen to the free audio at http://www.20daypersuasion.com/universal-laws.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are always using the law of attraction in our lives. Many are simply not conscious of it. But when you suddenly become of aware of this ability, we can create whatever we want in our lives. I have a similar topic in my book Ticket to Freedom.

Nancy Wylde
www.strategicbookpublishing.com/TickettoFreedom.html