Sunday, October 19, 2008

Maria Duval - howtogetwhatyouwant

howtogetwhatyouwant
I had scheduled a morning to write. I had my notes out on the desk, and the computer booted up. Then I went outside to have coffee on the patio, then puttered around in the kitchen, played with the dog, and mailed a letter. I just couldn t get my brain to wake up and go to work. For some people Brain Freeze (masquerading as procrastination) is habitual, and can have damaging effects. It s easy to do things we want to do, but the things we find difficult or unpleasant are what we put off. In my case, it wasn t that I didn t want to write, or that I found writing difficult or unpleasant. I just found it hard to get started. There were so many more interesting ways to use the luxury of that quiet morning. Simply, procrastination is often just a habit of making the wrong choices. It s choosing to take a nap instead of mowing the lawn It s opting to socialize with a co-worker instead of working on a project. It s cleaning off your desk instead of getting prepared for a meeting. It s checking out who s on The Today Show instead of writing an article. Now there s nothing inherently wrong with any of these choices. As an adult you have the luxury of choosing how you behave, and choosing your own responsibilities. And we all have responsibilities that we don t particularly care for. But if you allow Brain Freeze to make choices that aren t good for you, or that we don t really want to make, then it s time to put Brain Freeze on a leash. Just Do It may be a great marketing slogan, but in real life we often need a little bit more to work with. To conquer Brain Freeze, you will need to change the behavior that works against you achieving the desired results. Remember that you are changing a habit, and it will feel uncomfortable and unnatural at first. But with practice, you can teach Brain Freeze that it is not welcome in your life. Here are three ways to do this. 1. When you recognize a particular task is difficult for you and that you continually put it off until the last minute, try designing a system to handle it, instead of just putting out the fire when it becomes a problem. For example, if you re always running around late in the morning trying to find the kids homework and your keys and gym clothes, consider setting up a basket or backpack for each member of the family to collect things they need to get out the door. If you re always late paying bills, consider setting them up on automatic withdrawal. You have set up a system, not just reacted to a singular problem. 2. Determine if Brain Freeze is signaling you that you have made a mistake in your choice. If you find it difficult to go to work in the morning, perhaps you are in the wrong job. If you find that you don t want to go home in the evening after work, it may be that you are living in a place that is not healthy for you. Don t continue a mistake. Admit the mistake to yourself first and others (if necessary), and make the necessary arrangements to make it right. One of my clients was a senior in college receiving a degree in Electrical Engineering. He was having difficulty finishing projects, doing homework, studying for tests. His parents believed that he was afraid to go out into the real world . But as we talked, it became apparent that he had never wanted to be an engineer and had allowed others to make those choices for him. He was spending all his time working in a restaurant where they were teaching him how to cook. As soon as he recognized that he had made a mistake, he was able to tell his parents how he really felt, make the change to get the training to be a chef. 3. We all have things we re good at and things we prefer to do, and Brain Freeze can also signal that it is task that you really don t like to do. Ask first, does it have to be done at all, and second, does it have to be done by you. Consider delegating the task to someone who would enjoy it, so that you can concentrate on things that you would devote more creativity and energy to. In my particular case, I love to mow grass and my husband hates it. I despise vacuuming, and I don t do a very good job of it (in rebellion, I suppose). My husband doesn t mind it, and always does a much more thorough job than I do. Easy tradeoff. Finally, REWARD yourself for a job well done. This is very important and a step that a lot of people ignore. A reward can come in any form you choose, from a simple affirmation to yourself, to buying yourself a treat. Realize that the ultimate reward for taming Brain Freeze is that by being in control of what you do, and finding ways to do it efficiently, you have given yourself more time to enjoy your life. -

the author ian chappel is well known article submitter

How To Build Your Positive Attitude
This article seeks to give you a solid knowledge base regarding the subject matter at hand, no matter what your previous experience on the topic. I am untaken to ask you to something very uncanny right now. First of all, I want you to snoop to your judgment. Now tell me, what judgment soak your advance? Would you marker them as positive, or damaging? Now let's say you are walking down the avenue with these judgment. Do you think everyone who would encounter you would be able to tell you what�s on your brains? The answer to number one is up to you. But, the answer number two can be beautiful generic. while people will not be able to tell you just what you think, they will more or excluding have an idea of how you are concern. As we take the journey through the final part of this article, you can look back at the first part if you need any clarifications on what we have already learned. Here's another subject. When you input a troop soaked with links, do they all accident silent as if something terrible had transpireed? Or does everyone there profit up as if waiting for something exciting to transpire? You know what? The answer to all these depends on your support of brains. judgment are very strong. They involve your broad attitude. The attitude you transfer reflects on your appearance, too � unexcluding, of course, you are a great actor. And it doesn't end there. Your attitude can also involve people around you. The mode of attitude you transfer depends on you. It can be each positive or damaging. solid judgment have a soaking provoke. They are admittedly invigorating. advantage, the people around the qualities transfering positive judgment are commonly thrilled by this mode of attitude. downbeat judgment on the other hand have a sapping provoke on other people. away from making you look overcast and sad, damaging judgment can curve a jovial gathering into a funeral stir. A positive attitude attracts people, while a damaging attitude repels them. People cultivate to shy away from those who transfer a damaging attitude. We can also describe attitude as the way of looking at the world. If you elect to focus on the damaging effects in the world, more or excluding you have a damaging attitude brewing up. However, if you elect to focus on the positive effects, you are more possible transfer a positive attitude. You have greatly to advantage from a very positive attitude. For one, studies have revealed that a positive attitude promotes better fitness. Those with this kind of attitude also have more links. projecting a positive attitude also helps one to alias stress and evils better than those who have a damaging attitude. A positive attitude begins with a fitnessy person-aura. If you will honey the way you are and are cheery, solid, and person-solid, you also make others are around feel the same way. A damaging attitude, on the other hand, has, of course, an reverse provoke. So, transfering a damaging attitude has a twin drawback. You feel bad about yourperson, and you make others feel the same way. If you want to have a positive attitude, you have to highlight fitnessy judgment. This is doubtless very hard to do nowadays because, all around us, the media feeds us nothing but damaging judgment. A inquiry shows that for every 14 effects a father says to his or her product, only one is positive. This is sincerely a saddening thought. If you want a fitnessier outlook in life, you essential to think cheery judgment, and you have to learn positive effects as well. So, what can you do? Well, for starters, you could see a hilarious show, you could play with productren, expend some time forceful jokes with links. All these activities soak you with positive stimuli, which in curve promotes positive attitude. while it is impossible to keep ourselves from the damaging effects around us, you can still transfer a positive attitude by focusing on the good effects, the positive effects in life. And this positive attitude you now transfer can be of profit to other people. Sometimes when other people feel down, the thing people regularly do is try to give them opinion. But sometimes, all they essential is someone to sit by them, and snoop to them. If you have a positive attitude you may be able to cheer them up lacking even having to say something. If positive attitude is sincerely great, why do people elect to adopt a damaging attitude instead? One who carries a damaging attitude may be actually transfer a gesture for notice. Before you get me harm, concern sad, outraged, or overcast is not harm itperson. But residence on these judgment for far too long is not fitnessy each. There is a time to bewail. As forever, if you are inundated by troubles, even in your darkest hour, focus on the good effects in life, you will forever have wish. evils become something you can overcome. You do not have greatly to evade by adopting a fitnessy, positive attitude. Studies show that such an attitude actually retards aging, makes you fitnessier, helps you widen a better stress coping method, and has a very positive provoke on all the people you encounter every day. So, what's not to like about a positive attitude? Adopt one nowadays. Over time, you will begin to understand how these concepts really come together if you choose to venture into this subject further.

Dechen Lau is an Author, Speaker, and Consultant specializing Marketing Change Your Mind,Change Your Live http://www.thesecret..ws http://www.dechenlau.blogspot.com

Dancing with the Squirrels
I was sitting in my chair going through a large cookbook that had belonged to my grandmother when the Gracious Mistress of the Parsonage came into the room. "Are you reading a cookbook?" she asked. Let me stop here and just start from the beginning. It all started several months ago when my wife and I tucked ourselves in for a nice evening sleep. I had just gotten to the point where I was ready to drift off into la-la-land when I felt a sharp pain in my right rib cage. Ever since God created Eve from one of Adam's ribs, wives have been poking men in this delicate part of his anatomy. "Did you hear that noise?" she whispered. My only sensation at the time was the pain in my right rib cage. I began to say something and then she shouted in my ear, "shhhhh. There it is again." When the buzzing in my ear subsided, I began to hear the sound that had alarmed her so. It was a faint scratching noise coming from the ceiling. Straining our ears, we could not determine what was making that noise. I suggested it was a snake and my wife hit me with her pillow. I am so glad the nightlight is on the stand on my side of the bed, far from her reach. The scratching continued all night long as well as the guessing as to the nature of the scratching. Our guessing ranged from my snake (which I only mentioned once for obvious reasons) to mice and then to termites. During the next few days, the scratching not only continued but also seemed to accelerate. By this time, it sounded like a dance party going on in our attic every evening. It was then that the ultimatum came to Yours Truly. "If you don't do something about that noise in the attic," my wife stated most emphatically, "I'm going to know the reason why." Ultimatums like this do not really make sense, at least to me. I could do several things about the noise in the attic. For one I could ignore it. However, if I ignore it I am quite sure my wife will not ignore me. After vigorous investigation on my part, I discovered the source of all that noise in the attic. We had been invaded by, of all things, squirrels. I made this discovery quite by accident. It was right after supper I was out in the backyard doing something and I noticed a squirrel running towards our house. I did not pay too much attention to it and then the squirrel ran up the wall of our house and disappeared under the eaves. Upon investigation, I discovered a small hole at that part of our house. When some people look at squirrels, they see a cute fluffy little critter. When I see a squirrel, I see a terrorist. Now that I knew what the noise in the attic was, I set about to deal with it. The first thing I did was patch up the hole allowing the squirrels access to my attic. With all the confidence of a husband who is basically insane, I reported to my wife that I had solved our noise "in the attic" problem. I love it when a plan comes together. That night I planned to have the first quiet night in about a month. As soon as we settled down the noise in the attic began. The next they I discovered the squirrels had dug out the hole and resumed their access to our attic. I fixed them by filling that hole with Brillo pads from the kitchen. They fixed me by digging out all those Brillo pads. Somebody told me squirrels hate mothballs and if I put mothballs in the attic, they would stay away. I did it and all night long the squirrels played marbles with those mothballs. Some people say squirrels are very smart. However, don't you believe it. They think every night is Saturday and they have a dance party every night. I must say I am not into dance. I have biblical feet when it comes to dancing. My left foot never knows what my right foot is doing. I have tried everything to deal with this squirrel in the attic problem. I tried reasoning with them. "Look here, squirrels," I reasoned, "squirrels live in trees not attics." They just sat there looking at me with their big fluffy tails flinching behind them. Then they scampered up the house wall and into the attic. I have also tried bribery. "Look here, squirrels," I bribed, "I will give you all the nuts you can eat if you leave my attic tonight." Then I put a cache of nuts way in the back of our property under some very nice trees. They took all of my nuts and ran up my house wall and back into the attic. Now, getting back to that cookbook. "Are you reading a cookbook?" my wife asked. "Yes," I said in a very calm manner, "I'm looking up grandmother's recipe for squirrel pot pie." I was reminded of a verse in the Bible. "Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!” James 3:5 (KJV). It is not the big things in life to give us the most trouble; rather it is the accumulation of all those small things.

James L. Snyder is an award winning author and popular columnist living with his wife, Martha, in Ocala, Florida and can be contacted at jamessnyder2@att.net.

How to Manifest a Soul Mate
I first became a believer in Feng Shui more than a dozen years ago when I moved into a new home in a new city. I had Feng Shui master come to my house to advise me on everything from which room to use as my office, to where to place the furniture, mirrors, plants, artwork, bells, chimes, etc. Within months of moving into this home, and following his recommendations, I saw my career and finances skyrocket. Within two years, I met my soul mate. I don’t claim to understand how it works, but it’s worked for me (and most of my friends) and I believe there are some very useful “feng shui” things to do when preparing to manifest a soul mate. Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese science that has many branches and is practiced in a number of ways. It means Wind and Water. The basic essence of Feng Shui is to create positive flow of energy throughout your home. With the use of a “Bagua” (which is classically an octagon shape, and in some modern form schools of Feng Shui is presented as a map or grid that is similar to a tick tack tow board, each home or room is divided in eight main areas of “guas.” They include: Wisdom & Self Knowledge, Career, Helpful People & Travel, Children & Creativity, Fame & Reputation, Wealth & Prosperity, Health & Family, and of course love and marriage. One of the main tenants of Feng Shui is related to eliminating clutter. By eliminating clutter we remove blocks to love and increase the flow of positive energy. Just as we focus on eliminating the clutter from our minds and hearts, we must also remove the physical clutter from our homes in order to manifest a soul mate. I believe it’s important to create “space” in your home (and especially in your bedroom) by making and keeping some free space in the closet. It’s also helpful to keep the night stand on “their” side of the bed clear and empty so that when person arrives, he or she can fill it with their own personal items. Creating this type of space in your home sends a clear and specific message to the Universe that you are ready for someone to join your life and share your bedroom. If you find that you are resistant to making room for your soul mate in your closets it may be a sign that you are not ready for your soul mate in your life. By creating physical space in your home (and your heart) you are putting out a “cosmic welcome mat.” So if you come across some resistance, use it as an opportunity to do deeper, more emotional work to overcome the blocks you may still have.

Arielle Ford is a professional, previously unmarried woman who is revealing her secret to finding romance, love, marriage, and a perfect soul mate. She discovered how to take her professional success and apply it to her personal life, and she has never been happier. Now she wants to share that secret with you. Learn how to find your soul mate at http://www.SoulMateKit.com.

Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?
What do YOU really want in life? Or, what do YOU want out of life? The one's that don't understand the difference are what some would refer to as losers in the 'game of life'. Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

Most people don’t discover what they truly want in and out of life until it’s time to for them to die! Most would agree and say; that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

Most people spend the very best years of their lives watching television or doing things they dislike all together. An author described humanity by saying, “Most people die at twenty and are buried at eighty.” If you are one of these living zombies, most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

What do YOU really want in life? What is it that YOU will look back over and have pride in? The one's that don't understand the difference are what some would refer to as losers in the 'game of life'. Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

Some people struggle in answering such a question. When asked what they want or what their goals in life are, many are unsure and confused. They dillydally in their indecision, hardly giving any thought about what they want in life. People without definite goals are letting time pass them by and are letting their true happiness be put on hold! Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

If you are undecided about what you want out of life, do not worry; do not lose your composure. There are many ways of discovering your true purpose in life.

To discover what YOU want in life, try looking deep into your heart. Oftentimes, people are ruled by logic. People live by what they think they SHOULD be or by what OTHERS would like for them to be. This discovery process is the perfect time to listen to your own heart. What your heart desires comes from the whispers of your 'authentic' or 'Real self'. Your authentic self is the ‘real you’. The you, you may not be yet, but do not despair, you will get there if you listen to your heart and do not lose hope. If you would only understand, that God has a purpose for you to fulfill. Only YOU can do the job, are you then ready or do you need more time for indecision? The thing you enjoy the most is probably 'IT'. When time stands still and nothing else even matters, that’s how it will feel once you have found 'IT'. The one's that never experience that feeling of accomplishment are what some refer to as losers in the 'game of life'. Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

Listen to your heart to be able to hear your authentic self. What your heart says usually feels right. What your heart desires is what you usually love to do and this represents your passion. Anything done with passion is like child's play, where the task is accomplished without hesitation or effort. You pour out your very best and feel no pressure or resistance. No dead-lines or time tables! There are those who would remind you that only loser's in the game of life are rushed and running out of time! Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

You will totally enjoy doing things that are your passion. Setbacks, difficulties, and obstacles will make it more challenging for you, but should not deter you from pursuing your goals. God only allows these things to entertain you and to re-enforce what is true. Naturally, there may be barriers that may prevent you from reaching your goal, but your heart’s desire will find ways to overcome these barriers so that you may ultimately get everything you want in life and be able to laugh at the dopey obstacles you overcame.

Remember this: God supports people who are pursuing their passion and those who are pursuing their destiny. He is patient and ever watchful. He believes you will get there when the time is right. If only you had as much faith in yourself, the time would go by more quickly until the real passion in your life would boil up and introduce itself! However, if you never meet, some would say it's the way things go for losers in the 'game of life'. Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

However, this does not mean that you don’t use your head. People are born with both the mind and heart. Your duty is to live your best life and be in harmony with your mind and heart. The poet Rumi wisely said, “Live completely in the head and you cannot feel the breath and rhythm of life. Live completely in the heart and you may find yourself acting like a love-struck fool with poor judgment and discipline. It’s all a matter of fine balance - the head and heart must forge a lifetime partnership if one wants to live a beautiful life”. A life full of passion and joy is what God wants you to have! To not obtain it would be the fate of the ones who lost at the 'game of life'. Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

Listen to your instinct-It was God who put it into you for a reason. Part of human nature is the mysterious and spontaneous reaction to and about things. Often times, these are called instincts. Your ‘real self’ drives your self communication and guides you via your instincts. Instincts are those gentle nudges that urge you to act and follow a certain path. Your role then, is to listen attentively. God, and all he wants for you, is waiting just around the corner-you may be able to reach it now, if only you would try again! It is liken to the childhood game of hide-and-go-seek! If only you weren't so frazzled you would see the humor in this all! God does and he is smiling, just around the corner. There is a reason 'they' refer to all this as the 'game of life'! The one's that give up are what some would call losers in the 'game of life'! Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

Often times, we listen to what others say and allow them to run our lives. Parents often do this to their children. “We come from a family of doctors, so my son must also be a doctor.” How often do we hear this from parents who have good intentions for their children? Parents unconsciously block the true expression of their child’s real self and calling. Friends and critics will discourage you and point out the multitude of impossibilities of your dream ever coming true. Before heeding their advice, evaluate the accomplishments of the critics. Did they achieve their dreams? Do they dream big at all? When the prize is within reach, the cost becomes much less important. This will then be my mantra! God has a plan and I’m in it! Everything I do with ease, everything I enjoy, and what is at the very depths of me, is what I am to do and what God is waiting for me to understand. The one's who say 'the cost is still too high’, haven't been close enough to the prize and are destined to end up losers in the 'game of life'. Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

Remember, it is your destiny that is in line, not your friends. It doesn’t mean, though, that you will not listen to what other people say. Hear them out just the same. Why? Because it is all part of the game silly! But the final decision should be and will be, yours. Those that allow others to permanently side track them are what some would call the loser's in the game of life. Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

There is only one thing to remember: Every person, to live truly and greatly, must define how he wants to live and what his brightest aspects of life will look like. Listen to your instincts and follow your heart’s desire. You will never go wrong. God is waiting for you just around the next corner. Don’t despair while you are this close to the prize! The cost is never ‘too much’ when you are trying to attain ALL that God has waiting for you! You are a part of ‘the’ big picture and therefore you are valuable not only to you and your loved ones, but also to God and His big picture! Reach just a bit further and it is there waiting for you to grasp and control it, it is the real you, standing there just around the corner with God, and grinning ear to ear! The one's that don't put in the extra effort are the ones that lose out of all God's grace and rewards and end up as loser's in the 'game of life'. Most would agree and say; “that’s a shame”, wouldn't you?

Theresa Twogood is Executive Director of OLIN e-Publishing Company- http://olin.tk -Denver Colorado-USA.

Four Agreements - Fourth Agreement - Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret. We all need to learn to love ourselves more �" to accept what is �" and what isn’t …and make it all okay! I’m not sure where this quote came from but I think it fits here -"We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery." Don’t just study what others have to say �" don’t mimic what others do �" YOU have a purpose here �" do YOUR best… I was ordained as a New Thought Minister and The New Thought movement isn’t about learning Ernest Holmes and Charles and Myrtle Fillmore… What they have invited us to do is to experience what they have experienced… There were times during my first few years in Ministry that I wasn’t sure I was doing my best… I did all the things I’ve shared not to do �" that’s how I knew to tell my students!! We are NOT the creators of the Universe…The World is in continual evolution �" We are responsible to be conscious of the process in our lives… We are co-creators. When you recognize yourself as a co-creator with God, you have access to unlimited power and an unlimited future. There is a beautiful description of co-creation in the words of Henry David Thoreau: “I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; new, universal and more liberal laws will begin to establish themselves around and within him; or the old laws be expanded, and interpreted in his favor in a more liberal sense, and he will live with the license of a higher order of beings.” Once God puts something in our hearts for us to do, we are to lock in on what it is that has been called for us to do. Our responsibility is to do what we know to do. We are responsible for the WHAT and we let God fill in the HOW The most current wisdom I am learning AGAIN �" is to Let GO �" SURRENDER to the PROCESS of Life… that’s what it means to surrender to God �" or to Good… I’d like to close this passage with a-piece sent to me by a friend �" it’s the metaphor for our lives �" Rising against gusting breeze, a kite flies. Tethered but by a simple string, wind caressing its face, trailing tail behind, up, up, up it climbs. Flittering side to side. Dipping, lilting, skirting, ever taunting its line, "Higher, higher, higher, " Let the string roll too rapidly from its spindle, and the wind loses its grasp. Hold on too tightly, and the kite can't possibly rise. Loose and hold at the 'just right' moments, the kite soars. Effortlessly, serenely, flirting with the very heavens. You see, when it comes to kite flying, the essence is in tending the line. It's in sensing the shifting gusts. It's in being flexible, in knowing when to hold on, and when to let go. THE TIME IS NOW --- And so it is.

Dr. Toni LaMotta has spoken internationally, authored several books and numerous articles and has served as a consultant, and trainer to a variety of corporations. Her experiences range from being a high school teacher to working with some of the top companies, associations, and organizations in the world. She served as a Catholic nun and pastoral associate for 16 years before discovering New Thought. She is currently the Minister of a Spiritual community in Sarasota, Florida. Her company, “InLightened Enterprises” provides messages that are provocative. Challenging your mind and inspiring your heart. They help to illumine false beliefs that may be barriers to spiritual growth and give insight to see your own truth. Get more from Dr. Toni at http://www.freeinspirationalmessages.com Her fascinating life journey has led to a depth of compassion, personal growth and understanding, and love for the ministerial calling that is truly inspiring. She holds a Doctorate in Religious Studies as well as a Doctor of Divinity degree from Emerson Theological Institute; 3 Masters Degrees in Pastoral Ministry, Adult Education, and Mathematics; and a B.S. in Mathematics. Toni did her New Thought studies through both the Unity Church and United Church of Religious Science. She is also studying to be an ordained healer with Ron Roth and has the ability to transfer Deeksha energy for enlightenment. Toni also has a strong business background and also spent 10 years as an adjunct faculty member for the University of Phoenix School of Management & Business both online and at their San Diego campuses. To contact Dr. Toni for a keynote talk or workshop for your organization go to http://www.tonilamotta.com

The Law of Attraction and the Science of Getting Rich
What are you thinking about right now? The Law of Attraction states that "whatever we think about, we bring about". This law may initially seem like new age fluff but believe it or not, there are scientific merits to this proposition. The top quantum physicists of our time have discovered that our universe and our reality is very much directed by the "observer". When studying quantum particles (the smallest observable unit of matter), these scientists discovered that such particles behave in accordance with the person conducting the experiment. It the scientists "predict" that quantum particles behave in a certain way, they do. And yet, if the scientists "predict" that quantum particles behave in another way, they do. It is the "observer" that dictates the outcome of the experiment! What does all this mean for us normal people? Well actually, these scientific experiments has far reaching implications for us as our world is made up of these same quantum particles! In this case, we are the "observer" the director and hence the creator of our reality, our world and our experience. So, be careful of what you think about! for example, have you thoughts ever begun with the following phrases: I don’t understand… I don't want... I’m frustrated that… I hate my… I can’t figure out … I’m stressed about… I’m worried that… I should be able to… but I can’t… Why am I having so much trouble? The Law of Attraction indifferent to the words preceding your thought. Whatever you think about you will attract into your life. When you think "I don't understand why bad things always happen to me?", you are "attracting" bad things into your life. When you think "I want to get out of debt", you are attracting more debt into your life. When you think "I'm worried I will get sick", you are attracting sickness into your life! The Law of Attraction brings about what you focus on even if it is not what you want. Get it? If you understand this principle, here are some examples of how to make the law of attraction work to support you rather than to act against you. Try observing your thoughts and changing your thinking in the following way: "I want to get out of debt" to "I want to earn amazing riches" "I hate my boss" to "I look forward to owning my own business" "I don't understand why he is so lazy" to "I love it when he helps out around the house" "I'm stressed about this project" to "I always create amazing results in my projects" "I'm worried about getting sick" to "I experience vibrant health daily" Now that we have a better understanding of the Law of Attraction, it is no surprise why so many people struggle with regards to money. It is been said that "the rich get richer while the poor get poorer". This is actually the Law of Attraction in action. Because the wealthy have money, they often think about how to best use their money and hence they attract more money. The poor on the other hand often think about their present lack of money and unfortunately, that also attracts lack into their lives. Currently, 96% of the world's wealth is being earned by just 1% of the population! To address this issue, the main teachers behind the movie is launching a program is called "The Science of Getting Rich" and it is based on employing the law of attraction to create wealth. This amazing program is based on the principles and philosophies outlined in a book of the same title written in 1910 by Wallace D Wattles. This is the same book that inspired the movie. What is the Science of Getting Rich about? Well in the words of Wallace D. Wattles, "The ownership of money and property comes as a result of doing things in a certain way. Those who do things in this certain way, whether on purpose or accidentally, get rich. Those who do not do things in this certain way, no matter how hard they work or how able they are, remain poor. It is a natural law that like causes always produce like effects. Therefore, any man or woman who learns to do things in this certain way will infallibly get rich." The Science of Getting Rich Seminar is all about teaching how to do things in this "certain" way to create wealth. Visit www.GreatSecretSGR.com to learn more about the Science of Getting Rich Seminar and how you can profit from the distribution of the program.

Internet Marketer Consultant

No comments: