Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Maria Duval - The SGR Program Review

The SGR Program Review
What is The SGR program ? The SGR program is one of the most powerful and complete seft-help club in the word. Three teachers featured on The Secret - Bob Proctor,Michael Beckwith and Jack Canfield will teach you The Science of Getting Rich. In the SGR club program, you will not only get the knowledge and mental programming for unlimited wealth from the SGR Home study course, you will also get the opportunity to create wealth with the SGR Affiliate program. In the SGR program, you will get Law of Attraction with a 180 page workbook , this workbook and action planner help you further understand and implement the Law of Attraction as well as other Universal Laws. There are also providing 10 CD's with 15 hours of content so you can listen, while on the road. On the other hand, there is an MP3 player included with the CD content preloaded You will also have Weekly live training calls where you will be taught Bob Proctor's teachings. You also have an opportunity to discuss and mastermind with other like minded individuals On top of that, you can get access to the SGR Club Library & SGR Forums. The membership also includes a ticket to SGR Club regional seminars offered in various cities around the world. In this life enhancing, transforming seminar, you will learn the practical side of the Science of Getting Rich and how to create multi source of income. If you would like to join in SGR affiliate program, you have to sign up online. You can also sign up for Premium Affiliate System .once you sign up for Premium affiliate, you can instant access affiliate website with all the supporting tools to market online straight away. These include Internet marketing course, customizable website, auto-responders, sales copy, articles, news & etc. Premium Affiliate Membership comes with the leading Internet Marketing Course on how to build a successful online business for those who don't have a lot of internet marketing experience. In affiliate program, you can earn US$500 for every Tier one sale and US$250 for every Tier 2 sale. The cost price to join The SGR club of $1995 is a small price to pay for the amount of money the SGR program will help you earn. The SGR Club program has many positives and the mindset materials are worthwhile. If you would like to know more about the SGR program visit: The SGR Club Program review

Joel writes informative articles on various subjects including Review of SGR program. Read mora at The SGR Club Program

Law of Attraction Article: Manifestation Exercise # 1 - The Gratitude List
I guess it was about 10 years ago when I had hit one of the greatest “funks” in my lifetime. It was right after Thanksgiving. My husband had been let go from his job because of an untrue rumor someone had spread about him, and we lost a major Christmas bonus we had been counting on. My online business was doing poorly because people were saving their money for holiday purchases. We were behind in all of our bills, creditors were calling constantly and of coarse Christmas was on its way and we didn’t have an extra dollar to spend on it. My husband and I were taking the stress we were both going through out on each other, and the guilt we felt over our sons growing Christmas list made us feel even worse.

It was about this time that I came across the Gratitude List suggestion.

I had already been studying the Law of Attraction principles for quite some time, but hadn’t quite mastered it yet. I was still at a point where my current “reality” problems took up more of my thoughts than the new reality I wanted to focus on. I had learned, however, about synchronicity (the coincidences Universe or your higher self keeps bringing to you when it really wants you to notice something.)

In one weeks time I had come across the Gratitude list idea in three different places. In an online article, in a book I was reading and then I heard it on television.

Anyway I got the hint. Obviously, this was something I was supposed to do.

Like I said, this was a really bad time for me. So trying to focus on good things at this point was extremely difficult. But then I figured who am I to argue with what the Universe was clearly trying to tell me? I decided to follow some of the examples I had heard in the three places mentioned above; and regardless of my current circumstances at the time, tried to look for things to be grateful for.

It seemed tough at first. My negative thoughts kept trying to come through - but I was determined. I would find even the smallest things to be grateful for.

I found it to be much easier than I ever thought it could be.

While I can’t find my original list (I believe it was on my old computer) I do remember most of what I wrote those first couple of days.

Things I Am Grateful For:

I am grateful I am alive today to give this life thing another shot (that is still one of my favorites) I am grateful I am healthy and pain free I am grateful I have my freedom (I mean I could’ve been in jail or a hospital bed - so things weren’t that bad) I am grateful for my healthy family and friends. Even though I don’t have a lot of money right now- I am grateful I will spend the holidays with all of my friends and family. It was my favorite time of year. I am grateful that we live in a nice, safe, clean apartment. I am grateful we have enough money to eat today. I am grateful that while behind in my utilities, I still have my heat and electricity and cable today. I am grateful for my clean water to drink and shower with (think how many people in the world don’t have even those basic things) I am grateful for my pets who love me so much I am grateful for the funny emails my friends who care about me send to me. I am grateful for this computer to receive them on. I am grateful for the internet that brings me all the answers I want in less than 5 minutes time (remember how long it used to take just to try to find information before the internet?)

Anyway I came up with a bunch of other things in those first few days. I would spend my first 15 minutes of the morning with my cup of coffee typing out my list.

While at first I was just going through the motions I found I did feel a little better each morning after I was done. What was more surprising to me however, was the lasting effects it was having without my even being aware of it.

Around the third day, I remember waking up feeling “lighter“ somehow. Before I started my lists I had been waking every morning with a knot in my stomach and a feeling of dread about all of the things I was going to have to unwillingly deal with that day. By the third day however, I found myself waking feeling a little calmer. A little happier. A little bit more confident that I could deal with whatever came my way, even though none of my outside circumstances had changed yet.

Seeing as that I wasn’t doing anything different other than my grateful list I realized that it had to be the reason. This got me excited and I decided to really go to town on my list.

I started looking for even the smallest things to be grateful for.

The laugh I had the day before hearing a funny story. An unexpected gift from a neighbor. My mom’s chocolate chip cookies Decorating my apartment with my well loved holiday decorations that I kept in storage (and it didn’t cost me a cent). The wonderful cards arriving in the mail from my friends and family with pictures of their healthy growing children. The holiday decorations going up around the neighborhood making everything more festive.

Sure enough I found the more I did the list every day, the better I felt right after I did it as well as generally throughout the day. I also found myself taking note of little things to be grateful for all day long so I could add them to the next mornings list.

With Law of Attraction being what it is, sure enough my outside circumstances started to change as well. My husband found another job through an unexpected connection, we received a check from his old company from an account that we had forgotten he had, my mother surprised us by purchasing almost all of the items on my sons Christmas list as a gift to us and I found myself having one of the warmest Christmas’ I could ever remembering having. Simply because for the first time I truly appreciated all that I had.

If you want to attract wonderful things into your life, one of the fastest ways to do it is to start being grateful for what you have right now. And I don’t mean by just giving it lip service. I mean really feel the gratefulness as you write your list. Truly imagine what it would be like to not have so many of those things you take for granted in your life.

The Law of Attraction brings to you what you focus on, think about and the vibrational frequency you are working from. If you are spending your time thinking about all of the wonderful things you can be happy about - the universe will naturally respond to that vibration and bring you even more.

It is a simple 15 minute exercise that costs you nothing but can make an incredible difference in your entire life!
So start today! You have absolutely nothing to lose but everything to gain!

Happy Creating!

Janeen Clark is a Spiritual Life Coach who has been teaching, studying and applying the Law of Attraction for over 15 years. For more fun ways to make LOA work for you please visit her website at www.theveryhappyhuman.com

The Merlin Effect: Taking the Law of Attraction to the Next Level
Why are we drawn to or turn to the Law of Attraction? There’s something we want to change about our lives, right? There are processes we engage in to get the Law to work for us. Maybe we meditate, write or repeat affirmations, use or wear symbols … there are any number of ways we approach this.

One important ingredient in this recipe is out there and is one many of us miss or don’t pause long enough to fully grasp: our emotionally-charged focus is what pops enough energy into the field to manifest what we desire (or don’t desire) into our lives. What messes with many of us when we desire to have something is we’re told we have to feel what it’s like to already have it, focus on that feeling rather than on our perceived lack of it which locks lack of it into place.

This guidance is absolutely accurate; but what if even this is short of the mark?

I gave myself some obvious, specific clues about this, especially over the last several years; and though I did realize the most significant aspect about it, it’s only just recently that I feel I’m really getting it. I call it The Merlin Effect.

Some of these results took a year, some took minutes. The “some” are manifestations of people, events, and things in my life. The things are so obvious, I can’t miss the implications. I wished for more novels and found around 100 books on the table in the laundry room in my building’s basement. I wished for certain furniture items and either found them in the basement or others would say, “I have a (whatever it was I’d wished for). Do you know anyone I can give it to?” I could lengthen this list, but you get my point.

Yes, this is fun or amazing or whatever label you might choose to apply to it. But what I realized was it’s not the manifestations, it’s that I Manifested Them. Why not pay more attention to that than what was manifested?

These days, more of my focus is on strengthening my open connection to the manifesting consciousness within me and releasing limiting beliefs that still linger so I can expand more of my Merlin-like awareness. Many of us focus on getting more money or whatever into our lives. We do this primarily because our society says more or having certain things (even certain people in our lives) is our measuring stick of value, worth, and success. If you’re at all familiar with the story of the great wizard Merlin, it’s difficult to imagine him being concerned about storing up anything or worrying about what he has when he can continually manifest whatever he chooses. He knows his magic (energy) is infinite, available at all times, and within him.

When we consider quantum physics has revealed nothing but energy exists, that everything we experience as real is a holographic image we’ve created and sustain with our magnificent consciousness, this fact should give us pause about how we limit ourselves and how we choose to experience our manifestations. We created them for our own purpose of experiencing them. Shouldn’t we appreciate each as the miracle it is and dive into discovering what it offers to us? Everything we do is aimed at expanding who we are, our true nature, whether we realize it consciously or not. We might as well be conscious about it and make the most of each opportunity.

Do you want more money, love, success? Fine; but consider pursuing or manifesting anything from the perspective of being your own Merlin self. Be captivated with your abilities rather than the results.

A key thought that came to me: I engage my true nature to the degree I embrace it.

If you embrace your true nature as the consciousness in all things, how might you engage your life experiences differently?

Joyce Shafer is an author; article writer; life coach; and offers freelance critiquing, proofreading, editing, and rewriting services for writers. See her books at http://www.freewebs.com/joyceshafer. Learn more about her writing services and e-book for new writers at http://www.freewebs.com/editmybookandmore.

The Entity' Case Revisited
During 1974, several researchers working out of UCLA began to investigate one of the most famous and frightening Parapsychology cases ever documented. Often referred to as a violent or extreme haunting, �The Entity' investigation became famous after the 1981 release of a major film based on that case. Doctors Gaynor and Taff investigated the haunting under the auspices of Thelma Moss, a UCLA Parapsychologist. While the film highlighted the fact that the female victim of the alleged haunting was repeatedly and violently raped, it may have downplayed other events that might have provided an alternative explanation. The film relied largely on audience imagination to fill in the blanks as the victim was sexually assaulted and highlighted the fact that most people who heard her story tended to initially discount the tale of spirit rape. However, family members, friends and those who bothered to investigate the matter more fully often witnessed the attacks themselves. Some, like her son, were hit, beaten or suffered some degree of bodily harm. The movie seemed to focus on one entity, but the case was far more complicated then that. In real life, the victim described three entities. Two held her down and the third raped her. Black and blue marks all over her body were clear indications that she had been physically attacked and harmed. This is incredibly significant because it is almost unique in the history of the unexplained. Although there have been instances of everything from bite marks to words carved into flesh on the victims of other supernatural attacks, most of these incidents remain largely suspect when it comes to supernatural causes. 'The Entity' case had more then its fair share of credible witnesses to the rapes and beatings. Beyond the terrible sexual abuse itself, one event really brought home the uniqueness of this case. During one of their visits to the home of the victim, Gaynor, Taff and others actually saw the figure of a man appear out of thin air. Gaynor gave the following statement to OMNI Magazine in the 1990s: "We saw the head take shape and then the shoulders. The light extended down to the ground until it became a full humanoid figure of greenish-white light. Then it just vanished, almost as if somebody pulled the plug. It didn't fade away. It just vanished. Everybody was completely in awe and silent as we watched this happen." The appearance of the full-figured apparition always bothered me. It just wasn't something that had ever been successfully documented during a haunting before. That, along with the sexual attacks, just didn't fit into the normal �ghost' scenario. This wasn't an ethereal figure reenacting an event from their life or some misty spirit. It was a violent and powerful man who had full control over his victim. When asked why she thought it was a ghost that was raping her, the victim told researchers that the man just vanished after the attacks. Based on her descriptions of the perpetrator, he must have been very visible to the victim during the attacks. Hindsight is 20/20 and I am not going to be the one to second-guess the work of Gaynor and Taff. Even with a good working knowledge of all areas of the unexplained, it would have been hard to consider �The Entity� case anything more than a very unusual haunting. I'll be the first to admit that what happened in the 1970s would have probably leaded me to the same conclusion if I had been investigating the case at that time. It wasn't until years later that additional events came to my attention, which may provide another possible explanation for "The Entity' attacks. My first opportunity to speak with several people alleged to have been involved with U.S. Government time travel, mind control and invisibility experiments came in 1988. That first meeting lead to a more in-depth examination of those people in 1989. The 1989 session was videotaped, lasted a full day and included technical experts and specially invited parties from various backgrounds. That session provided enough information for me to establish an on-going investigation of The Philadelphia Experiment, Montauk Project and related events. Those continuing investigations lead to an incident that occurred in 2004. On February 12, 2004, a woman that I'll refer to as Virginia was joined by her husband and two friends to clean out a small room that existed on the second floor of their newly purchased retirement home in Maryland. The eighty-five year old house needed an interior facelift. With Contractor work set to begin shortly, the four had the task of removing items from a smaller room that was going to become part of a larger open area when everything was completed. As the small group of people prepared the items for removal, they suddenly felt sick to their stomachs. A green mist appeared in the room accompanied by the form of a man and the odor of over-heated circuitry. He looked like a sailor wearing a long out of date naval uniform. Before anyone could react, the sailor looked at the group and said, "2005. Watch out for 2005! They're playing with your future!" After that, the Sailor faded into the wall and the green mist quickly dissipated. All agreed later that they had heard his voice and everyone heard the same thing. They described the Sailor's voice as deep and full, but sounding a bit muffled. I believe the warning about 2005 may have referred to the unusually destructive hurricane season that may have been caused by government weather control experiments. While seeking additional funding for weather research and control, a military spokesperson told a congressional committee "The Air Force will own the weather in five years." The weather experiments have a direct connection to some of the technologies discovered and used during various incarnations of The Philadelphia Experiment. The appearance of the sailor within a green mist is eerily similar to the appearance of the full-figured apparition during �The Entity' investigation. Another connection is the alleged mental state of many of the sailors who took part in the original Philadelphia Experiment. A number of people who claim to have been involved with the 1940s Navy Project say that attempts to make Navy Vessels invisible lead to severe side effects among the survivors, including mental illness and insanity. And there's more. Some of the Sailors who survived the original Philadelphia Experiment had a bad habit of fading in and out of their physical environment. Two sailors floated out of the wall of a bar near the Philadelphia Naval Shipyard (according to an article in a local newspaper shortly after the incident).That event was witnessed by shipyard workers, naval personnel and others. A few weeks later, two sailors at the same bar got into a fight. The fight spilled out into the street. Once outside in the light, witnesses described the men involved in the scuffle as being transparent or translucent instead of solid figures made of flesh and bone. They were said to have been a part of the specifically chosen crew placed aboard the as yet to be commissioned battleship escort later know as the USS Eldridge for a sea trial of the P.E. technology. All this leads us to the inescapable fact that the most famous haunting case of all time might not have involved ghosts at all. It's entirely possible that Survivors of some known or unknown test of Philadelphia Experiment technology could have been the culprits behind �The Entity' sexual assaults. They may have been victims themselves. Who can say what people who have been exposed to a bizarre technology that leaves them insane, mentally unbalanced and in some horrible ethereal limbo might do? Anyone investigating the Philadelphia Experiment, Montauk Project and related events knows that you're always at a disadvantage. That's because time is linear and there is no specific database to draw from when it comes to understanding or investigating time travel. If I enter a time machine, travel to three different times in one day and do all sorts of crazy things, no connection to those individual events may actually be made until enough time has passed. As I already pointed out, it took the 1988 and 2004 incidents for me to make any possible connection between �The Entity' case and The Philadelphia Experiment. It was only after researching those events that I found a way to better understand what might have happened in 1974 during the alleged haunting. Sadly, the victim of the 1970s �Entity' attacks has long since disappeared. With a possible connection to the most secret of all government projects, one now wonders whether that disappearance was actually voluntary. Either way, it's unlikely she'll be seen again and that means no additional investigative work can be performed on that case in a meaningful way. However, based on my research into the *Philadelphia Experiment, Montauk Project and related events, I am certain that we haven't seen the last of people appearing in green mists and saying or doing incredible, amazing and possibly criminal things. *You can read more about my research in the Philadelphia Experiment, Montauk Project and related events at http://www.ufoguy.com

Author: Bill Knell Author's Email: billknell@cox.net Author's Website: http://www.billknell.com Word count : Approx 1500 Terms To Use Article: Permission is granted to use this article for free online or in print. Please add a link to or print my website address of http://www.billknell.com A native New Yorker now living in Arizona, Bill Knell is a forty-something guy with a wealth of knowledge and experience. He's written hundreds of articles offer advice on a wide variety of subjects. A popular Speaker, Bill Knell presents seminars on a number of topics that entertain, train and teach. A popular radio and television show Guest, you've heard Bill on thousands of top-rated shows in all formats and seen him on local, national and international television programs.

Spiritual Tourism is a Real Crowd-Puller to India
Spiritual Tourism is a real crowd-puller to India! India and other culturally rich countries are fast finding out the importance of their spiritual traditions and beliefs in context of tourism; though, India has always been looked upon as the universal truth-finder's path and a land of inherent spirituality. This view has been reinforced by the many overseas tourists to the country who return with memories of individual sanctification and weary souls rejuvenated after having stepped on the many legendary Indian worship sites and pilgrimage centers. How the Celeb-factor has turned around the fate of Spiritual tourism: word of mouth and great publicity! The global gypsy feet owner with a penchant for finding again the reassurance of religious feelings and those on spirituality scouting for inner peace find India the ideal Yog-bhoomi (land of yogic science). Many celebrities have found the ancient wisdom of Indian spirituality personally rejuvenating and have made it world-famous by giving it publicity and international exposure in action, dressing-style, using Indian meditation and other forms of spiritual peace that is predominantly Indian; some of these youth icons include Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, Sting and Meg Ryan. Indian counterparts like Shiv Khera, Swami Ramdev, Deepak Chopra and other motivating speakers and preachers of spirituality helped in building a brand image of India as a delight for spiritual tourism seekers with their inspirational discourses, seminars, public appearances and other related promotional and educational efforts for reviving interest in Indian spiritual tourisms. A tryst with spiritual tourism in India proves to be a balm to the global traveler's soul. India's innumerable saints and seers, success at peaceful attainment at enlightenment and strong emphasis on cultural diversity in various religious monuments such as Temples, Mosques, Monasteries etc having all received benevolent patronage has resulted in many places of worship being present for curious visitors from the tourism sector. Now, thanks to proper management and eco-tourism factors, this sector of spiritual tourism has gained more recognition.

Manoj Gursahani is the Chairman of India's first ecommerce travel portal- TravelMartIndia. Visit the blog for more travel related issues, travel tips and destinations

No comments: